PDA

View Full Version : 2014 SEC West...

rabbitthedawg
01-01-2014, 05:42 PM
...should be a beast! It made me poop my pants just thinking about it!!

CadaverDawg
01-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I disagree. Alabama loses McCarron, A&M loses Manziel, UGA loses Murray, LSU loses Mett, Mizzou loses Franklin, USC loses Shaw.

It will be a talented league, but QB's will all be young and inexperienced outside of Marshall, Dak and Bo Wallace. And usually you go as far as your QB and defense can take you.

Political Hack
01-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Bama's gonna Bama. Auburn will return a lot and be very difficult to deal with.

LSU & A&M could be down a little, but LSU's got some phenomenal athletes, are bringing in more, and we play then at Tiger Stadium.

I'd expect us to win A&M, Arky, and @OM in the West and @UK and Vandy in the East. That's 5-3 in the league with 4 more OOC wins... 9-3 sound about right?

If we can knock off Auburn at home or LSU in BR, Dak will be up for the Heisman and we'll legitimately challenge for the West.

HoopsDawg
01-01-2014, 06:09 PM
...should be a beast! Everyone should be very good, even Arkansas! State has to finally beat someone other than ole miss!

LSU just lost OGB and Landry. Hill is a beast though.

AROB44
01-01-2014, 06:11 PM
I disagree. Alabama loses McCarron, A&M loses Manziel, UGA loses Murray, LSU loses Mett, Mizzou loses Franklin, USC loses Shaw.

It will be a talented league, but QB's will all be young and inexperienced outside of Marshall, Dak and Bo Wallace. And usually you go as far as your QB and defense can take you.

And Auburn loses Gus.....at least I hope so. Come on Texas....the Gus Bus is for you!!!

Dawg61
01-01-2014, 06:20 PM
I fully expect Mullen to beat Auburn next year. He's shit the bed 3 times with them. Enough Auburn bed shitting is enough.

CadaverDawg
01-01-2014, 07:07 PM
And Auburn loses Gus.....at least I hope so. Come on Texas....the Gus Bus is for you!!!

No doubt, AROB. That would be a great late Christmas present to the SEC if Gus would go to Texas

Coach 57
01-01-2014, 07:07 PM
I feel like Dak will play with the same emotion in Baton Rouge that he had Vs A&M. It will be HIS team! And honestly I see us winning there in a close game. We'll beat Auburn at home. Then think of how many wins A&M would had w/o JF. What like 3-4? Then you come to really one game. Bama. I see it being close.

blacklistedbully
01-01-2014, 07:17 PM
I feel like Dak will play with the same emotion in Baton Rouge that he had Vs A&M. It will be HIS team! And honestly I see us winning there in a close game. We'll beat Auburn at home. Then think of how many wins A&M would had w/o JF. What like 3-4? Then you come to really one game. Bama. I see it being close.

Agree. If we don't beat ourselves, I like our chances.