PDA

View Full Version : So far LSU, USCe looking good.

Drugdog
01-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Love kicking some BIG ass.
GA down 1 at half.

nemsdawg
01-01-2014, 02:23 PM
UGA not so much.

bluelightstar
01-01-2014, 02:26 PM
South Carolina really struggling to stop Wisconsin's ground game.

The SEC East is really why I don't buy the Vandy hype. Sure, they are much better than they once were, but they are in the far weaker division.

bully99
01-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Never understood the Sec pack mentality, If you root for one Sec team, you're supposed to root for the whole damn conference. And how does that help Mississippi State. Just makes the money teams even more powerful and States job more difficult. Look at LSU baseball in the ninties. Every national championship brought more money and better players to them while our program declined. But I'm supposed to cheer for my damn competition that has far more resources than we have. Illogical and dumb to say the least.

HailState39110
01-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I've never understood the SEC allegiance during bowl season either. I'm personally pulling for Fla St to put a beat down on Auburn . 17 Auburn

bgover4
01-01-2014, 03:16 PM
SEC teams looking good is good for us because our wins and losses against them look better because it shows how much tougher our competition is. Good for our perception. Other SEC teams winning is definitely not gonna hurt us. They are gonna pull recruits or have more money than us regardless of their bowl win/loss.

msstate7
01-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Nebraska's safety, cooper is unbelievable

engie
01-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Georgia looked terrible with the dropsies. 4-5 dropped first down passes in the final 3 drives. Total cluster.

Dawg61
01-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Never understood the Sec pack mentality, If you root for one Sec team, you're supposed to root for the whole damn conference. And how does that help Mississippi State. Just makes the money teams even more powerful and States job more difficult. Look at LSU baseball in the ninties. Every national championship brought more money and better players to them while our program declined. But I'm supposed to cheer for my damn competition that has far more resources than we have. Illogical and dumb to say the least.

Look at our football stadium and facilities in 2004 and look at them today. Then look at our basketball practice facility in 2004 and look at it now. Finally look at our new baseball park plans in 2004 and look at them today. Football money bleeds into the other sports and overall increased enrollment etc... SEC Network will bring even more money to all MSU sports and it's so lucrative because the SEC has been the top dog in football for a decade now. Hell LOOK AT OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM. It's never been healthier than it is RIGHT NOW.

Drugdog
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Very Easy.
A rising tide lifts all ships.

Dawg61
01-01-2014, 03:35 PM
A rising tide lifts all ships.

Excellent