PDA

View Full Version : Good TV drama tonight. Aints make a terrible pick and Rebs choke away the lead

TopDog58
04-25-2013, 09:23 PM
I hope Jarvis Jones gets 30 sacks for the Steelers next season. Did Payton fall asleep tonight or was he into the vicodin again?

Coach34
04-25-2013, 09:27 PM
???????

Vaccaro was a good pick...Jones has a slow 40-time and spinal problems

Dallas_Dawg
04-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Texas players are never more than mediocre in the pros at best.

Political Hack
04-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Vaccaro gave up 9 TDs to Okl and WVU. He runs a 4.6 forty and is no better than Roman Harper. They wouldve some better to pick the TE from ND and just loaded up on talent, or traded down and got Patterson, Ogletree, etc... Safeties, MLB, OG, and slot WRs can be found on any street corner in Miami.

Homedawg
04-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Vaccaro gave up 9 TDs to Okl and WVU. He runs a 4.6 forty and is no better than Roman Harper. They wouldve some better to pick the TE from ND and just loaded up on talent, or traded down and got Patterson, Ogletree, etc... Safeties, MLB, OG, and slot WRs can be found on any street corner in Miami.

Especially wr, I know that bc sly croom told me so.

Coach34
04-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Texas players are never more than mediocre in the pros at best.

has nothing to do with Vaccaro

And Texas last couple of 1st rounders have been solid

Coach34
04-25-2013, 09:41 PM

Saints needed defense...they got a pretty good one

Political Hack
04-25-2013, 10:01 PM
he's solid for sure, but he's not an Ed Reed, or Sean Taylor, or Troy Head and Shoulders. And if you're not one of them, you don't deserve to be picked at 15 IMO. I would've rather seen the DT from Florida to be honest. They could've traded down for a RB and got a replacement for what appears to be their last bust of a pick in Ingram.

Trufant was also a bad pick by the Falcons IMO. They traded up to get a combine/Sr Bowl performer. Makes no sense to me.

fishwater99
04-26-2013, 02:47 PM
I would have traded down for more picks...