PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Dominoes

MarketingBully01
12-31-2013, 08:37 PM
Will be interesting to see but my predictions are as follows: Franklin to Penn State and Malzhan to Texas. Those two make the most sense for their perspective positions. It would certainly change the landscape of the SEC a bit. Mullen isn't going anywhere IMO. He has a possible BCS team next year if everything falls right. One thing is for sure. The Egg Bowl next year may have the significance the Iron Bowl did this year.

engie
12-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Franklin isn't going to Penn St with 2 years of sanctions remaining for them IMO...

Coach 57
12-31-2013, 08:51 PM
But if Texas is SMART. They'd grab Franklin. Malzhan isn't leaving Auburn.

MarketingBully01
12-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Franklin is their number 1 target and he is from there. You better believe Penn State is a better job then Vanderbilt. He is gone if they offer him the job.

justwin
12-31-2013, 08:58 PM
All of this nice, but who are the Top 5 special teams coaches out there that we can get for 2014? Cadaver, can you beat this drum loudly over the next month like the HUD thing so Stricklin can make it a priority?

Will be interesting to see but my predictions are as follows: Franklin to Penn State and Malzhan to Texas. Those two make the most sense for their perspective positions. It would certainly change the landscape of the SEC a bit. Mullen isn't going anywhere IMO. He has a possible BCS team next year if everything falls right. One thing is for sure. The Egg Bowl next year may have the significance the Iron Bowl did this year.

Dawgowar
12-31-2013, 09:05 PM
But if Texas is SMART. They'd grab Franklin. Malzhan isn't leaving Auburn.

57, given the University President intervened to have both Dodds removed as AD and Brown as Coach, he and his allies HAVE to get a confidence inspiring name. Fisher is gone, they will make a mega run at Gus. And while his departure would help us, I truly want him to stay and beat those SOB's on the field.

DownwardDawg
12-31-2013, 09:11 PM
57, given the University President intervened to have both Dodds removed as AD and Brown as Coach, he and his allies HAVE to get a confidence inspiring name. Fisher is gone, they will make a mega run at Gus. And while his departure would help us, I truly want him to stay and beat those SOB's on the field.

Fisher is not gone. Saban is not gone. Those little feel good contract extensions mean nothing. It'll end up being their number 1 or number 2 choice. Nobody is safe until they make their hire.