PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ronny & the rest of the haters?

Coach 57
12-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Where are the haters? The people who wanna think we are weak? The "fans" that seem to think we are gonna get beat? Where are they?

I seen it dawg
12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
No shit damn right. Thumping that ass like we were supposed to.

Coach 57
12-31-2013, 05:42 PM
Dude these Mis- stake fans blow me away. They say " I'm keeping it real." But in truth they are just an anchor for the fanbase. They drag us down.

ChevChelios
12-31-2013, 05:44 PM
WE WANT HUD**********************

Coach 57
12-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Exactly Chev!

ChevChelios
12-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Bunch of damn idiots.

bully99
12-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Runny is too busy munching on Obama's anal cavity.

Ronny
12-31-2013, 08:04 PM
..weak is you.

And the thing I hate most is when you come here on a regular basis pimping your made-up bullshit.

Ronny
12-31-2013, 08:10 PM
Runny is too busy munching on Obama's anal cavity.

..man with children somebody needs to contact child sevices.

Because you are a top of the line nutjob mother****er.

Ronny
12-31-2013, 08:16 PM
..I though this thread was created by local our genius, Bully99.

Instead it was started by a guy who has deceived everybody into thinking he is a football expert.

Lastly, if I had the time & desire, I would locate your comments where you talked major shit about Mullen & the team.

If you are going to call me out for doing exactly what you have done in the past, I am going to respond with a "go to hell."

HoopsDawg
12-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Where are the haters? The people who wanna think we are weak? The "fans" that seem to think we are gonna get beat? Where are they?

Why the negativity brah? Dak is back and the future looks good.

Coach 57
12-31-2013, 08:49 PM
You don't know me man. Feel free to find the posts. The point is I said we'd be. 4-6 heading into the last two games. You said we'd lose to Arky. We didn't. I said we'd beat them. We did. I said we'd beat OM & you said we'd lose. We won. I said we'd blow out Rice, you said you were "worried" about the game (figures as you had no faith ALL year) with Rice. We won in a blowout . Although I didn't get the score right. I DID say we'd blow them out! We did!

And as far as your claim on who I am. Pipe down chorus boy. You don't know me. I'm too busy celebrating with REAL fans! Go back to the negativity dome!

Jack Lambert
12-31-2013, 08:51 PM

I thought Liberals were the loving, caring and the only folks who care about other people but you again prove that it's all a lie.

They are also comunists.

bully99
12-31-2013, 09:33 PM
+1. +1. +1. +1. +1.

blacklistedbully
12-31-2013, 10:30 PM
And here we go again with the, "Mullen proved me right and you wrong crowd" taking what should be a time of celebration for all MSU fans and making it about them and their opinions instead. Damn you again for stirring this BS up.

Those of us with gripes about how Mullen coached this year still have valid concerns until he shows us he's done making stupid personnel decisions, stupid game-day decisions, and proves he's learned how to manage the clock. He still needs to stop costing us games for these reasons.

I am really happy we beat Rice as badly as we did. I predicted 42-19 MSU pre-game, so you can't justify calling me "negative" or an "anchor". But beating Arky in OT, OM in OT and a Rice team we should have handled easily does not prove Mullen has fixed what he needs to fix about himself before we can expect to consistently win in the SEC West.

I hope & pray he gets there, and will go into 2014 full of optimism, as usual, particularly since the personnel issue looks to be resolving itself for Mullen. But I am going to keep a wary eye out for stuff like "going conservative too soon when we have a lead" or "not managing the clock to maximize our chances", or "running the same play with the same player over & over again despite the fact that it rarely works", or inexplicably changing a RTDF gameplan that is working great to a pass-heavy one.

Again, screw you for dredging this crap up again, today of all days.

Please stop calling yourselves the "real fans'.

HoopsDawg
12-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah, his clock management at the end of the first half today was awful. Tubby just bailed him out with the long pass play.

LiterallyPolice
12-31-2013, 10:47 PM
I thought Liberals were the loving, caring and the only folks who care about other people but you again prove that it's all a lie.

They are also comunists.

Dude. Stop making every post political. In fact, just stop posting.

Will James
12-31-2013, 10:54 PM
And here we go again with the, "Mullen proved me right and you wrong crowd" taking what should be a time of celebration for all MSU fans and making it about them and their opinions instead. Damn you again for stirring this BS up.

Those of us with gripes about how Mullen coached this year still have valid concerns until he shows us he's done making stupid personnel decisions, stupid game-day decisions, and proves he's learned how to manage the clock. He still needs to stop costing us games for these reasons.

I am really happy we beat Rice as badly as we did. I predicted 42-19 MSU pre-game, so you can't justify calling me "negative" or an "anchor". But beating Arky in OT, OM in OT and a Rice team we should have handled easily does not prove Mullen has fixed what he needs to fix about himself before we can expect to consistently win in the SEC West.

I hope & pray he gets there, and will go into 2014 full of optimism, as usual, particularly since the personnel issue looks to be resolving itself for Mullen. But I am going to keep a wary eye out for stuff like "going conservative too soon when we have a lead" or "not managing the clock to maximize our chances", or "running the same play with the same player over & over again despite the fact that it rarely works", or inexplicably changing a RTDF gameplan that is working great to a pass-heavy one.

very nicely done.

BogeyGolfer
12-31-2013, 10:57 PM

I hate to admit it but I laughed out loud at this....

blacklistedbully
12-31-2013, 10:59 PM
Yeah, his clock management at the end of the first half today was awful. Tubby just bailed him out with the long pass play.

One game does not prove the point. I HOPE it's a harbinger of things to come. But after all the frustration that built up from earlier this year, I personally need to see more than barely beating an overrated OM, a struggling Arky and an out-gunned CUSA team.

Don't get me wrong, I've consistently said there are things about Mullen that I love. Chief among them is how he clearly genuinely loves our players and they love him. I love how he seems to be a straight-talker and isn't afraid to stir-the-pot. I love how he understands the TSUN rivalry. I love that his staff seems to be really good at finding, signing & developing under-rated talent. I love that he is a man of conviction & character that will bench a guy for disciplinary reasons when warranted.

I just really need to see him improve in the extremely important areas mentioned before because I believe we can beat Auburn, LSU, Arky, TAMU, & sometimes Bama, and should beat UK and OM more often than not.

preachermatt83
01-01-2014, 12:40 AM

+1

sbcmortgageman
01-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Bottom line is that Mullen and the team had their backs against the wall. They won an SEC game on the road, in OT, in a place we've never won before, with a true freshman making the game winning play. Then we beat our rival in OT, with a true freshman at QB, with our backs still against the wall. What we did these last three games is nothing short of coming together as a team. Y'all call it what you want to. But I say this team has found its identity and personality again and Mullen has righted the ship heading into 2014. Haze me all you want but that's my opinion.

Coach 57
01-01-2014, 09:35 AM
You can knit-pick any team in college. Bama fans are mad at the almighty Saban for the catastrophe that happened in Auburn. Mad at how they did "blow" MSU out. Auburn fans are mad it took 3-4 jaw dropping plays to get where they are. A&M wants to know with all the recruits & money & coaching that's put there why they can't & don't have a defense. Duke fans are even pissed today that they didn't close last night. You can do it with any team! The truth is we were playing guys who were upper class man who were not as talented as the young guns who grew up. Once the youngn's grew up we started to grow. No coach is perfect and to try & knit-pick is ridiculous. The truth? Here it is!

Every year Dan is either breaking records! Either personally or one of his kids are crushing the record books. He surpassed Sherrill tonight in bowl wins. Jameon broke both bowl receiving record & school record. If Dak had thrown 1 more TD he would broke a record another Mullen project already broke (Relf). Tyler broke most passing records. We broke the records for most yds in a bowl game. A record that stood for about 40 yrs. You want another truth that'll make you people look like you have egg on your face even more? Mullen will not only be the winningest coach in school history when he leaves but he would have done it in an era of under the table back ended recruiting that has made not only the league we are in but the division we are in LEAPS & BOUNDS more difficult than any other MSU coach had to face in their tenure. And say what you will about his recruiting he is one of the best personnel analyzers I have seen. Look who is doing well for us? Not only well but possible ALL SEC honors. Big Ben? Dak? He found Chris Jones before all the hype machine did too. Gabe? Banks? These are guys not many schools were batting an eyelash at. It's OUR coach that's doing this! And making MSU a place that QBs can come & get developed. Why the crap can't you guys get over yourselves & enjoy what he's doing? I couldn't care less about being right honestly. I am just pointing to his success that HE is doing not me. He is OUR coach & will be as long as he wants to be! Bar none! And I know that when we win double digit games next year there will still be the Barrett Sally's of the world, the John Talty's or even ESPN who takes shots. But good grief why in the world does the neg gotta come from our OWN fanbase? We get enough neg from Sally, Phil Steele, ESPN, CL, Dispatch, Stevens, and others. Are you not tired of hitching your wagon next to theirs?

BrunswickDawg
01-01-2014, 09:43 AM
This x10000000000000