PDA

View Full Version : Looks like not all are on the Bo Wallace train

bulldawg28
12-31-2013, 01:11 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/kids-meet-dysfunction-ole-miss-fans-love-hate-then-love-bo-wallace-123013

Funny stuff.

Political Hack
12-31-2013, 01:16 PM
he'd have a blast examining the lunacy that's called the "Ole Miss fan base."

smootness
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM
I love articles like this from legitimate sources. I'm pretty sure I read a similar story back in 2nd grade, from one of my classmates:

"So this one guy was all like, 'Yeah, man, right on!' But then this other dude came up and totally was like, 'Nuh uh!' And you'll never believe what I heard this one girl say. Ah, man. Crazy day, right?'

The heck is this? You could literally write that article about just about any player on any team whose game is televised at any point in time.

Political Hack
12-31-2013, 02:04 PM
I love articles like this from legitimate sources. I'm pretty sure I read a similar story back in 2nd grade, from one of my classmates:

"So this one guy was all like, 'Yeah, man, right on!' But then this other dude came up and totally was like, 'Nuh uh!' And you'll never believe what I heard this one girl say. Ah, man. Crazy day, right?'

The heck is this? You could literally write that article about just about any player on any team whose game is televised at any point in time.

probably had to meet their Ole miss story quota before the end of the year.

bulldawg28
12-31-2013, 03:39 PM
Bo for Heisman!!!!