PDA

View Full Version : If kentucky bunts in the 3rd and 4th

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-25-2013, 07:39 PM
They are up 3-0 at least. Instead, it is 1-0

msstate7
04-25-2013, 07:43 PM
They are up 3-0 at least. Instead, it is 1-0
Well they did try in the 4th. They are blowing some good opportunities. I've not been impressed with wahl so far. That said, he'll probably throw a no-hitter against us.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-25-2013, 07:45 PM
kind of reminds me of Gravemen, but obviously better. He doesnt have great stuff but just is a good pitcher. He isnt intimidating or anything.

msstate7
04-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Ct is good in center, but he can't touch kentucky's cf. He looks like a poor man's Andruw jones

Will James
04-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Bianco is the USA pitching coach?! Worst choice ever. And Van Horn ain't who I'd pick to head up the team.

msstate7
04-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Bianco is the USA pitching coach?! Worst choice ever. And Van Horn ain't who I'd pick to head up the team.

Should have picked o'sullivan and Cohen. That would have been interesting...haha

State82
04-25-2013, 08:16 PM
That was a HORRIBLE at bat by UK with lead off man on in the 7th and no outs. Just turrible.

msstate7
04-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Ct is good in center, but he can't touch kentucky's cf. He looks like a poor man's Andruw jones
I talked him up and he delivered that throw! That was bad.

38843dawg
04-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Kentucky is going to lose because of their lack of bunting. Like previously said, they should have at least 3 runs if they simply bunt runners over.

Will James
04-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Kentucky is going to lose because of their lack hunting. Like previously said, they should have at least 3 runs if they simply bunt runners over.

No way to know for sure

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-25-2013, 08:56 PM
dude, they would be winning if they knew how to bunt, could or would.

Doesnt matter. maybe they get it done here.

Todd4State
04-25-2013, 10:02 PM

Bianco? The guy that Dr. James Andrew's probably sends a Christmas card to every year for hurting pitchers? Hilarious. I remember him pitching J R Pickens against us when he was hurt. I told everyone before the game we were going to win- they just thought I was really confident or something- but we lit him up. Mark Holliman's arm is probably held together with duct tape at this point. In fact, it got so bad when they had Drew Pomeranz, there was a LOT of pressure on Bianco NOT to pitch him as much as he had others in the past because of the PR he was getting on the recruiting trail.

It's a good year to pitch in the Cape.

Todd4State
04-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Should have picked o'sullivan and Cohen. That would have been interesting...haha

Or Paul Manieri.

Cohen actually did coach Team USA as the hitting coach one year before he came to MSU.

If Cohen actually is ever named the head coach of Team USA, they're probably going to have to get the other coaches from the PAC 12 or the ACC and bring along Butch as the pitching coach.