PDA

View Full Version : Random text from my mother

Behrdawg
12-30-2013, 06:58 PM
For those of you that know me, you know my mom is a trip. Well, this is the random text she just sent me:

Those idiots at Ole Miss. "Flim flam" means to swindle someone or it means non-sensical talk. Second definition is appropriate for that stupid cheer. First definition is a term used to cheat someone and is often used with attorneys- also appropriate. Neither of which I would want to use when referring to my school or my football team. The "bim bam" is about the dumbest thing I've heard. Means nothing. There are other things they could have used to rhyme. Like "slim slam". "Prim clam". "Rim lamb". "Whim wham". "Trim yam". "Gym jamb". "Dim spam". Or any combination of the above. They make just about as much sense. Well...really more, since "bim" IS NOT A F- ING WORD!

LiterallyPolice
12-30-2013, 07:03 PM
For those of you that know me, you know my mom is a trip. Well, this is the random text she just sent me:

Those idiots at Ole Miss. "Flim flam" means to swindle someone or it means non-sensical talk. Second definition is appropriate for that stupid cheer. First definition is a term used to cheat someone and is often used with attorneys- also appropriate. Neither of which I would want to use when referring to my school or my football team. The "bim bam" is about the dumbest thing I've heard. Means nothing. There are other things they could have used to rhyme. Like "slim slam". "Prim clam". "Rim lamb". "Whim wham". "Trim yam". "Gym jamb". "Dim spam". Or any combination of the above. They make just about as much sense. Well...really more, since "bim" IS NOT A F- ING WORD!

Classic Ms. Behrdawg.

Dim Spam sounds like a low quality Asian dish.

BulldogBear
12-30-2013, 07:09 PM
I like your Mom's train of thought

bully99
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Cheers for the Paint Lady.

Political Hack
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
well done Momma Behr.