PDA

View Full Version : Tim Brando

bully99
12-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Somebody on twitter is saying Brando picked every sec school in their bowl except one. He got nasty with the person saying he didn't notice and didn't care. Not sure if he picks winners or point spreads. Either way he's an asswipe.

Ronny
12-30-2013, 06:56 PM
...with you on this one: Tim Brando is a sanctimonious asshole of the highest order.

M.Fillmore
12-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I hope Brando gets canned so he can re-join Scot McKinney on radio.

bully99
12-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Somebody on twitter is saying Brando picked every sec school in their bowl except one. He got nasty with the person saying he didn't notice and didn't care. Not sure if he picks winners or point spreads. Either way he's an asswipe.

missouridawg
12-30-2013, 07:12 PM
In all honesty, when I looked at the SEC bowl slate, the only games I would've considered not picking the SEC was OM vs GaTech and Auburn vs FSU. Every other team has a pretty winnable game.

And OM has already won.

Bigedawg
12-30-2013, 07:27 PM
I just pointed it out to him and told him that his golfing buddies, Archie and Freezus, would be proud. Make no mistake about it, he has zero respect for State. The only perspective he gets on State is from Archie, the Beav, his OM grad daughter, or David Nutt when he is his guest at Reunion 3-4 times a year. He still thinks State railroaded LT for God's sake.

preachermatt83
12-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Tim Brando is a joke anyway.

messageboardsuperhero
12-30-2013, 07:47 PM
For the record, Brando also picked Louisville to win the national title and UM to win nine regular season games. That should tell you how much he knows about football.

preachermatt83
12-30-2013, 07:53 PM
For the record, Brando also picked Louisville to win the national title and UM to win nine regular season games. That should tell you how much he knows about football.

THIS^^^

RougeDawg
12-30-2013, 08:19 PM

Yes. I called him out about the 9 wins before they even beat Texas. He is partial to OM and LSU. Ironically his two daughters attend(ed) these universities.

bully99
12-30-2013, 08:26 PM
And now Barrett Sallee has spoken out. He says OM bowl win shows they are ready to make a run at the Sec west next year. Just amazing how the media kisses their ass.

gravedigger
12-30-2013, 08:31 PM
that bag of dicks got on the radio in Memphis one night drunk and went on some screed how it was wrong that MSU didn't play USM.

Didn't mention ole miss. Just State.

messageboardsuperhero
12-30-2013, 08:39 PM
And now Barrett Sallee has spoken out. He says OM bowl win shows they are ready to make a run at the Sec west next year. Just amazing how the media kisses their ass.

Let Sallee talk- the bigger UM thinks they are, the harder they fall.

BossDawg
12-30-2013, 09:19 PM

I feel like Sallee was laying on some pretty thick sarcasm there. Not sure though. But I do agree that many times the media seems like it would rather crawl through shit than to come down on OM in any way.

Dawgowar
12-30-2013, 10:00 PM

In the Mid-90's Brando, Dave Neal, and Barbara Dooley hosted a weekly TV spot about the SEC on cable. During one of Jackie's early Peach Bowl seasons we weew statistically in the race for the West. To get there Bama would be bumped. Jokingly Dooley said 'Poor Bama' and Neal mentioned we would be the West team and would go to Atlanta. Brando spoke "Poor Atlanta" implying we would not support our team nor descend on the city. I have always remembered that moment every time he tries to make nice about MSU. With the likes of him success will be the best revenge. That's why I want to make a real run at the SEC title. That is one accomplishment that can't e taken away from us a BCS rankings, committees, or Florida based bowls.

He detests us. We exist for baseball and to be homecoming fodder in his universe. F- him and his network.

hells bells
12-31-2013, 12:43 AM
In the Mid-90's Brando, Dave Neal, and Barbara Dooley hosted a weekly TV spot about the SEC on cable. During one of Jackie's early Peach Bowl seasons we weew statistically in the race for the West. To get there Bama would be bumped. Jokingly Dooley said 'Poor Bama' and Neal mentioned we would be the West team and would go to Atlanta. Brando spoke "Poor Atlanta" implying we would not support our team nor descend on the city. I have always remembered that moment every time he tries to make nice about MSU. With the likes of him success will be the best revenge. That's why I want to make a real run at the SEC title. That is one accomplishment that can't e taken away from us a BCS rankings, committees, or Florida based bowls.

He detests us. We exist for baseball and to be homecoming fodder in his universe. F- him and his network.

To the record, did he not pick TSUN to win the NC in 08 or 09? His is a complete fool, throw Finbaum in a you have book ends.