PDA

View Full Version : Bear Fans

LeakyD
12-30-2013, 10:58 AM
If you have the time, go look at the twitter feeds of the Bear fans that have been "recruiting" Graham the past few days. In particular, go back to Nov 28 and see all their smack talk turn to disbelief in just a couple of hours.

Then the next day they are "proud to wake up a rebel". I laugh at how much losing the Egg kills them even though they deny it. They actually ridicule Mullen for having his team prepared in a rivalry game. If the game was truly the only thing we cared about all season, he wouldn't have waited 3+ quarters to play Dak. 99% of bear fans are too stupid to admit it. In fact, they claim their defense played great too. Well they did until a qb with some experience came in and ripped their guts out. I love it!

Political Hack
12-30-2013, 11:08 AM
the egg bowl is the gift that keeps on giving...

Coach34
12-30-2013, 11:19 AM
the egg bowl is the gift that keeps on giving...

It really is....BearShark fans say:

"Well now you will have to keep Mullen"- yeah, the guy that keeps beating your ass
"State fans care more about the game than we do"- yeah, cause winning the actual games is important dumbass
"I dont get excited about beating State, I only feel relief"- poor bastards havent had much relief the last 5 years
"Little brother syndrome"- it's tough for big brother when he realizes he is being passed by. We have finished ahead of them in the SEC 4 straight years now

Pollodawg
12-30-2013, 11:22 AM
The hate the fact that Mullen took a knee for three quarters then came in and ripped their intestines out. I have heard it all from them. "Well, well.........The Defense was tired. We couldn't stop Dak because he had fresh legs." What about the passes? He threw pretty well on the bears. This was with one 17in arm too, by the by. When a guy comes in off the bench, hasn't taken a snap in a month, hasn't practiced in a month, hasn't thrown a pass more than ten yards in that length of time, and basically embarrasses your D, you have not clue.

Our starter wasn't even at maybe 65% of his actual ability. Theirs was at 100%. What really chaps that ass is that they believed they had left us in the dust. No shit. They really did. It was a huge kick in the nuts Thanksgiving night.