PDA

View Full Version : So 16 WAPT says...

CadaverDawg
12-30-2013, 08:30 AM
"Today the OM Rebels take on Georgia tech in the Music City Bowl. The Rebels are appearing in their THIRD STRAIGHT Bowl game!"

"MSU will take on Rice tomorrow in the Liberty Bowl"

Just thought that was interesting. And incorrect.

bully99
12-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Don't know who said that, but their main sports guy Aslan Hodges is another Blackbears apologist. At the end of last year he did a real nasty hit piece video on Dan Mullen.

Jack Lambert
12-30-2013, 09:24 AM
"Today the OM Rebels take on Georgia tech in the Music City Bowl. The Rebels are appearing in their THIRD STRAIGHT Bowl game!"

"MSU will take on Rice tomorrow in the Liberty Bowl"

Just thought that was interesting. And incorrect.

Ole Miss is just like the Democratic Party. They make me sick to my stomach, they have their allies in the media and they know how to market their lies.

MetEdDawg
12-30-2013, 09:27 AM
We need to bombard them with emails calling them out. Can't let that kind of stuff slide anymore. We have to call it out without being mean or cutting. Just need to say their information is incorrect on Ole Miss, you failed to mention that MSU is headed to their fourth straight bowl game, and it would be a shame for there to seem like they are biased toward OM because that might affect viewership by a certain group of people.

We can't tolerate that kind of stuff anymore. We have to shove MSU down people's throats to make them realize we mean business now. There's definitely a media bias, but we have to do something about it. We have to moblize ourselves to address this kind of stuff and prevent it from continuing.

Dawgdom
12-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Ole Miss is just like the Democratic Party. They make me sick to my stomach, they have their allies in the media and they know how to market their lies.

This is so true...

paco
12-30-2013, 09:56 AM
I agree, Jack!

Pollodawg
12-30-2013, 10:48 AM
We need to bombard them with emails calling them out. Can't let that kind of stuff slide anymore. We have to call it out without being mean or cutting. Just need to say their information is incorrect on Ole Miss, you failed to mention that MSU is headed to their fourth straight bowl game, and it would be a shame for there to seem like they are biased toward OM because that might affect viewership by a certain group of people.

We can't tolerate that kind of stuff anymore. We have to shove MSU down people's throats to make them realize we mean business now. There's definitely a media bias, but we have to do something about it. We have to moblize ourselves to address this kind of stuff and prevent it from continuing.

Man after my own heart here.

Pollodawg
12-30-2013, 10:49 AM
But, yeah, there was epic fail overload in that garbage. Way to not even get bare bones facts correct, WAPT.

bluelightstar
12-30-2013, 10:54 AM

Ridiculous bullshit.

ETA: They were incorrect on Ole Miss, but they mentioned more than one sentence when talking about the Liberty Bowl. Also said it was our fourth straight bowl game, etc. At any rate, the error was like 3 seconds long. Some of y'alls blood pressure must be sky high if this pisses you off.

Jack Lambert
12-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Ridiculous bullshit.

ETA: They were incorrect on Ole Miss, but they mentioned more than one sentence when talking about the Liberty Bowl. Also said it was our fourth straight bowl game, etc. At any rate, the error was like 3 seconds long. Some of y'alls blood pressure must be sky high if this pisses you off.

Oh yeah they are a bunch of communist as well. Sorry did not mean to leave that out.

PendingTransaction
12-30-2013, 10:58 AM

Yea them damn Democrats! They lie.

dawgs
12-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Ole Miss is just like the Republican Party. They make me sick to my stomach, they have their allies in the media and they know how to market their lies.

+1

notsofarawaydawg
12-30-2013, 01:30 PM
http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/svengraph/i-love/256/Lock-icon.png

blacklistedbully
12-30-2013, 01:53 PM
We are the Fox News of the SEC. Overall perception is bad, but our reality is much better. We get lampooned a lot, but not so much with facts as made up BS, misconceptions and lack-of-in-depth knowledge.

CadaverDawg
12-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Ridiculous bullshit.

No they didn't. They didn't say but one sentence about the Liberty this morning, and nothing about 4th straight. Not sure which one you watched, but the one I watched didn't.

ETA: And my blood pressure is great, just don't like biased media. Wasn't a big deal, but just another example of poor media coverage. I agree that some take it too extreme, but I wasn't...i was just pointing it out.

defiantdog
12-30-2013, 02:16 PM
I wonder if 16 WAPT will report all of the empty seats at the Music City Bowl....

Op4isabitch
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM
F*** the Democrats and F*** Ole' Miss.