PDA

View Full Version : So "callmerancho" is a reb

Behrdawg
12-29-2013, 08:27 PM
And he was planting shit on our board and then tweeting it out to OUR recruits. I can't post the image from my phone but you can find him on twitter by @andrew_knef

I'll post the pic when I can

HailState39110
12-29-2013, 08:30 PM
What a loser. Good god these assholes will stoop to the lowest of levels . I guess losing to your rival 4 out of the last 5 years will cause extreme behavior. As they say, Desperate times cause for desperate measures

TheRef
12-29-2013, 08:31 PM
And he was planting shit on our board and then tweeting it out to OUR recruits. I can't post the image from my phone but you can find him on twitter by @andrew_knef

I'll post the pic when I can

Pretty pathetic when you have to pose as a rival fan to get a recruit to flip.

Behrdawg
12-29-2013, 08:32 PM
I just saw on twitter that @hughnotfreeze is crawling his ass for it, too.

smootness
12-29-2013, 08:38 PM
His handle is actually knef_andrew, but he is apparently the editor of hottytoddy.com.

Scroll down here (http://hottytoddy.com/about-us/) for a sweet pic.

Coach34
12-29-2013, 08:39 PM
https://twitter.com/knef_andrew/status/417327174199545856/photo/1

Bully Dee Williams
12-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Yeah, he goes by the name sameolereb...

He has been harrassing me for weeks. Then he sends me this beauty today.

@knef_andrew:
@sbcmortgageman @bully_dee I'm just causing trouble. I don't show kids "love". More about exploiting state where I can.

That dbag needs to get hit by a truck!

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Crooin' is out of hand and it isn't even January yet.

Coach34
12-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Yeah, he goes by the name sameolereb...

He has been harrassing me for weeks. Then he sends me this beauty today.

@knef_andrew:
@sbcmortgageman @bully_dee I'm just causing trouble. I don't show kids "love". More about exploiting state where I can!

Always tough on Big Brother when he realizes Little Brother has passed him by

esplanade91
12-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Dbag went to a New York school. These are the people ruining the offseason for all of us.

maroonmania
12-29-2013, 08:51 PM
I hope the moderators here are VERY careful on who they approve for this board between now and signing day.

sbcmortgageman
It's really sad.

msstate7
His handle is actually knef_andrew, but he is apparently the editor of hottytoddy.com.

I like looking at Kate much more

MetEdDawg
I think it's interesting that a guy that seemingly had very few ties to Ole Miss coming into that job came in to Oxford and very suddenly turned into a guy that signs up for an account on a rival school's website, posts something that is negative toward MSU, screen shots it, then sends it to a recruit.

The spin machine does not waste any time on getting guys to buy into what they do and "do their part".

Bully Dee Williams
Yeah, Coach...these folks are just having trouble coming to terms with reality.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2013, 08:54 PM

I bet they were all members of their high school chess club based on those pics. I bet some of them still refuse to wear underwear due to all the wedgies they got.

esplanade91
12-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Doubt he's ever set foot in Starkville. The only thing he probably knows about MSU is that it's located in a cow field.

smootness
12-29-2013, 08:58 PM
And now he's claiming not to be the hottytoddy.com editor (hilarious that he is keeping up with this thread as it's updated) even though he must have just randomly re-tweeted a hoddytoddy.com twitter post linking an article by editor Andy Knef on 12/27. Just happened to have loved that article by a guy also in Oxford with the same name.

RougeDawg
12-29-2013, 09:20 PM
He's trying to backtrack now.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2013, 09:32 PM
He's trying to backtrack now.

One busted bear.

JDog13
12-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Let him have it.

chainedup_Dawg
12-29-2013, 09:47 PM
He's such a douche. I just went through a little bit of his tweets and pictures, everything that guy posts is hottytoddy.com shit, stupid ecard photos or screen shots from here that he tries to spin to recruits. He is a pathetic human being and waste of oxygen.

Air of The Dawg
12-29-2013, 09:53 PM
I bet they were all members of their high school chess club based on those pics. I bet some of them still refuse to wear underwear due to all the wedgies they got.

or just use them for dental floss.......

K9 Avenger
12-29-2013, 09:55 PM
It's clear that this loser has taken one tooooooo many ass kickings from the Dawgs over the years......if only he could find a woman to talk to him....

RougeDawg
12-29-2013, 09:59 PM
One busted bear.

What are the chances he got an ascot organizer for Christmas?

Air of The Dawg
12-29-2013, 10:03 PM
That's funny right there now.....gimme V

dawgoneyall
12-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Never seen such denial.

Are all bears lying asshole?

Bully Dee Williams
12-29-2013, 10:06 PM
I went after him pretty hard and all he responded with was childish name calling. Dude is a class A jackass! I pray that GT rolls the bears tomorrow and that Andy gets a nasty VD.

hells bells
12-29-2013, 10:06 PM

Does Graham know this is a rouge? Been told this young man is smart, good player, and has a future. Hail State material.

Political Hack
12-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Does Graham know this is a rouge? Been told this young man is smart, good player, and has a future. Hail State material.

don't know... but it wouldn't hurt to point it out fellas.

thunderclap
12-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Agree.

Bully Dee Williams
12-29-2013, 10:15 PM
I sent Graham a PM and another poster said something as well. Andy pissed off the wrong fan base.

preachermatt83
12-29-2013, 10:18 PM
don't know... but it wouldn't hurt to point it out fellas.

exactly

preachermatt83
12-29-2013, 10:19 PM
I sent Graham a PM and another poster said something as well. Andy pissed off the wrong fan base.

one day graham will know why we despise the bears so much.

MetEdDawg
12-29-2013, 10:22 PM
This is EXACTLY how we need to be handling this. Do our due diligence to ensure we find the closet Rebel. Then we identify him on social media and we have to go on the attack, not by personally attacking, but by providing facts and beating them over the head into submission. We HAVE to start being proactive in protecting ourselves. We opened the doors and let this crap happen too long. Tonight was a stand that needed to be made.

He has the same mentality that all of these Rebel fans have. They stir up shit because they think it will make us do something stupid and because they get a rise out of it. But if we make a sensible attack back and expose them for what they are, we will win every time and this kind of crap will begin to stop and won't affect our fan base as much when they try and do it. Nice work gentlemen. I followed the exchanges back and forth on twitter and it was well handled.

hells bells
12-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Awesome. You guys do understand something not good in Oxford.

messageboardsuperhero
12-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Some of this crap during recruiting season makes me want to stay off the Internet until baseball starts.

HailState39110
12-29-2013, 10:34 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. you know there are a couple more posers out there that need to be exposed and we methodically need to call them out . It's about to get all To Catch a Predator round here

TheRef
12-29-2013, 10:38 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. you know there are a couple more posers out there that need to be exposed and we methodically need to call them out . It's about to get all To Catch a Predator round here

Did someone say Chris Hansen?

http://wildcasa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/chris-hansen-wildcasa.jpg

C222
12-29-2013, 10:45 PM
This entire thread is creepy.

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 10:50 PM
This is what I mean when I say fight back.

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 10:53 PM
OM fans are the creepiest, no wonder the thread is soiled. I've tried to take the high road with these folks for years and will continue to do so when I can, but they are ruining kids' lives at this point. Freeze has no plan, doesn't properly condition his guys and prepare them to play, and can't get kids to class. Gee, what's going to happen when you're washed up and OM football is done with you? I honestly feel for these kids, we need to rescue as many of them as we can from Freeze. He's the worst OM coach I've seen in my lifetime, absolutely ruthless.

RougeDawg
12-29-2013, 11:00 PM
OM fans are the creepiest, no wonder the thread is soiled. I've tried to take the high road with these folks for years and will continue to do so when I can, but they are ruining kids' lives at this point. Freeze has no plan, doesn't properly condition his guys and prepare them to play, and can't get kids to class. Gee, what's going to happen when you're washed up and OM football is done with you? I honestly feel for these kids, we need to rescue as many of them as we can from Freeze. He's the worst OM coach I've seen in my lifetime, absolutely ruthless.

Bu, Bu, But Hugh fears for their souls if they choose to go anywhere but the Church of OM.**

preachermatt83
12-29-2013, 11:21 PM

Nailed it!!

preachermatt83
12-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Bu, Bu, But Hugh fears for their souls if they choose to go anywhere but the Church of OM.**

what makes him so bad is that he is "one of them" Freeze is just like most every OM fan or booster Ive ever met.

preachermatt83
12-29-2013, 11:23 PM
This is EXACTLY how we need to be handling this. Do our due diligence to ensure we find the closet Rebel. Then we identify him on social media and we have to go on the attack, not by personally attacking, but by providing facts and beating them over the head into submission. We HAVE to start being proactive in protecting ourselves. We opened the doors and let this crap happen too long. Tonight was a stand that needed to be made.

He has the same mentality that all of these Rebel fans have. They stir up shit because they think it will make us do something stupid and because they get a rise out of it. But if we make a sensible attack back and expose them for what they are, we will win every time and this kind of crap will begin to stop and won't affect our fan base as much when they try and do it. Nice work gentlemen. I followed the exchanges back and forth on twitter and it was well handled.

Good Post.

JDog13
12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
Hell his tweets show where he is tweeting from. Do they coincide with this editors address?

messageboardsuperhero
12-29-2013, 11:39 PM
Hell, don't get me wrong- I'm glad our fans are calling him on his bullshit.

But who poses as a rival fan on a message board just so he can make fake posts and tweet them out to recruits? This shit is just ridiculous.

dawgoneyall
12-29-2013, 11:44 PM
Why?

bully99
12-29-2013, 11:51 PM
Freeze is up there with Billy Brewer. Brewer was every bit as nasty and ruthless as Freeze.

JDog13
12-29-2013, 11:54 PM
Google shows 2 Andrew knefs in Oxford. One is 32 and the other is 56. The dude on twitter claims he's 32, the editor doesn't look 32. Soooo I dunno. I'd love for it to be the creepy old dude. Doesn't look that way.

Westdawg
12-30-2013, 12:15 AM
I think it may be in our board and our school's recruiting to not allow any new members from now until signing day.

Bully Dee Williams
12-30-2013, 12:25 AM
Google shows 2 Andrew knefs in Oxford. One is 32 and the other is 56. The dude on twitter claims he's 32, the editor doesn't look 32. Soooo I dunno. I'd love for it to be the creepy old dude. Doesn't look that way.

The only way that there are two people named Andrew Knef in Oxford is they are related (ie father-son), which is just as bad if its a 32 old son.

Same person posts on 247 and OM Spirit as Sameolereb.

smootness
12-30-2013, 12:42 AM

It would just be very strange if the one who isn't the editor of hottytoddy.com is constantly retweeting stories from hottytoddy.com; it's not exactly a well-known website.

Also, the dude on twitter's first follows were both Ole Miss sites and New York Giants sites. So not only does he just happen to retweet stuff written by the other Andrew Knef, but his favorite pro team also happens to be from the same area that the other Andrew Knef is from? Sorry, not buying it.

JDog13
12-30-2013, 12:47 AM
It would just be very strange if the one who isn't the editor of hottytoddy.com is constantly retweeting stories from hottytoddy.com; it's not exactly a well-known website.

Also, the dude on twitter's first follows were both Ole Miss sites and New York Giants sites. So not only does he just happen to retweet stuff written by the other Andrew Knef, but his favorite pro team also happens to be from the same area that the other Andrew Knef is from? Sorry, not buying it.

Like Bully Dee said maybe its a Sr and Jr. Could be retweeting his dads stuff. Who knows. The stuff he spews on twitter is so obnoxious that I didn't scroll through his timeline very far. Good observations though.

Gen. Grant
12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Did the asshat even make a valid effort to hide his identity? What a creep. Update- It seems that he has deactivated or protected the twitter account. Coward.

JDog13
12-30-2013, 03:02 AM
Did the asshat even make a valid effort to hide his identity? What a creep. Update- It seems that he has deactivated or protected the twitter account. Coward.

Locked his account so only followers can read it. Gotta protect that Internet rep.

Political Hack
12-30-2013, 11:26 AM
I think it may be in our board and our school's recruiting to not allow any new members from now until signing day.

I think that's a solid idea.

RougeDawg
12-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Locked his account so only followers can read it. Gotta protect that Internet rep.

You can still hammer him by tweeting directly at him.