PDA

View Full Version : OT:Tupelo cop killer believed dead

bully99
12-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Reports the FBI say he was killed by cops trying to rob a bank in Phoenix. Hope So.

War Machine Dawg
12-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Totally agree. No need in wasting money on a trial for a cop killer.

Jsndawg
12-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I hope he bled out laying in the parking lot screaming for help while the cops ignored him!

THE Bruce Dickinson
12-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Have they revealed the identity of the suspect yet?

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2013, 03:23 PM
I hope he bled out laying in the parking lot screaming for help while the cops ignored him!

Maybe the cops took turns pouring salted rubbing alcohol in the wounds too.

HereComesTheSpiral
12-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Reports the FBI say he was killed by cops trying to rob a bank in Phoenix. Hope So.

I heard that he tried to rob a bank in Atlanta too and that he was from Chicago. That was from the lady working at the beer store so I don't know how much truth there is to the story. Sounds like he was heading for mexico if he tried to rob a bank in phoenix.

Martianlander
12-29-2013, 06:38 PM
PHOENIX, Ariz. (WTVA) — The Phoenix Police Department has released the name of the robbery suspect that law enforcement believes held up a bank in Tupelo and shot two police officers on Monday.

He is identified as 40-year-old Mario Edward Garnett from Oklahoma City.

KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City reports Garnett was sentenced in 2011 to eight months in federal prison for threatening President Obama.

A June 30, 2011 story from The Oklahoman newspaper says Garnett was ordered to get mental health care upon his release. He was also told he could not own a gun.

Story above from WTVA.com