PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anderson Silvas Leg

DawgPoundRock
12-29-2013, 12:45 AM
I feel bad for the guy that was probably a career ending break

bully99
12-29-2013, 12:51 AM
No twitter, I don't want to see a guys leg snapped in half. Give a damn warning before you post it.

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 12:54 AM
I feel bad for the guy that was probably a career ending break

It was brutal for sure, feel for the guy.

DawgPoundRock
12-29-2013, 12:56 AM
Oh no i wouldnt dare post it. I actually wish i have never seen it, its one of those things you will remember for the rest of your life. Bad thing is that they kept showing it in slow motion

bully99
12-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Dawgpound I wasn't talking about you, but within minutes it was all over twitter, without any warning.

FlabLoser
12-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Gotta be a drug thing. This stuff used to never happen. Now days its not common, but it happens.

Brandon McRae, that guy at USM, Protho at Bama, and there are several others in recent years.

The Silva thing wasn't even a traumatic hit or twist. That's just not right.

thf24
12-29-2013, 04:02 AM
Gotta be a drug thing. This stuff used to never happen. Now days its not common, but it happens.

Brandon McRae, that guy at USM, Protho at Bama, and there are several others in recent years.

The Silva thing wasn't even a traumatic hit or twist. That's just not right.

Also the basketball player from Louisville earlier this year. I've been thinking about the same thing as far as these horrific injuries for a while now. I don't know about drugs (not saying that's not a factor), but I think the degree of scientific physical training going on these days might be responsible, pushing the human body beyond what its structural elements can support. Along with these increasingly common broken bones, it seems like you hear about ACL and Achilles injuries several times a day now from freak, seemingly light motions or impacts. I haven't followed sports in general long enough to know for sure, but I agree that it seems like these debilitating injuries are far more common than they used to be.

bully99
12-29-2013, 07:43 AM
The bully mascot at the eggbowl. It's just in the past there wasn't cameras everywhere and everyone giving details about it everytime it happens. Doesn't happen more, just hyped more.

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Can someone explain what happened? I'm not a UFC guy, but love a good leg breaking story. How did it happen? What part of the leg? Was it through the skin? Gracias

gravedigger
12-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Cadaver, if you ask for a recipe I'm going to throw up.

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Cadaver, if you ask for a recipe I'm going to throw up.

You're on a roll today, grave.

War Machine Dawg
12-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Can someone explain what happened? I'm not a UFC guy, but love a good leg breaking story. How did it happen? What part of the leg? Was it through the skin? Gracias

Warning: Graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URkbGDSzvUM