PDA

View Full Version : Jamoral Graham

Bully Dee Williams
12-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Is tweeting that he is going to visit OM and that he wants to explore. He also changed his name from future_bulldog to truG. What gives?

HoopsDawg
12-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Is tweeting that he is going to visit OM and that he wants to explore. He also changed his name from future_bulldog to truG. What gives?

So do you follow all these guys on twitter, engage them in convo, and then post the results on every MSU message board?

Raytoraid83
12-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Jamoral seems to be a guy that has enjoyed getting attention on twitter. I don't think there is anything to see here

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Everybody needs to remember not to say anything stupid. I think Graham still ends up a Dog, but just respect him wanting to make sure, and let the chips fall where they may. Don't give him a reason not to want to come to State.

Westdawg
12-28-2013, 09:54 PM
I hope he stays a Bulldog. Glad he enjoys the process. A great player that would excel at MSU.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 09:55 PM
So do you follow all these guys on twitter, engage them in convo, and then post the results on every MSU message board?

What's your deal? At least the guy is saying positive things instead of being an idiot and bashing Graham for wanting to take a visit. Bully Dee is actually the type of fans we need on twitter IMO.

nemsdawg
12-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Just from an observation he changes that quite often. You never know what these kids experience daily from fans, ex. Also, no school, dead period, lots of people in your ear around town (I have no idea of that is true). Anyway, if any State fan didn't think we would have a commit or two "look around" especially up north, they were delusional. Last year Chris Jones did the same thing. He also said he wanted his family to see him play. I don't have a major in geography, but Decatur is closer to Starkville than Oxford (could be wrong on that). This is not the first no the last time we have had a recruit get cold feet during the dead period. That's what those guys are best at, dead period recruiting. Anyway, I feel as if all will be ok when he talks to his recruiting coach. I could be wrong but I bet it will. My 2 cents.

Raytoraid83
12-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Yea my statement wasn't meant to be taken negatively

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Just from an observation he changes that quite often. You never know what these kids experience daily from fans, ex. Also, no school, dead period, lots of people in your ear around town (I have no idea of that is true). Anyway, if any State fan didn't think we would have a commit or two "look around" especially up north, they were delusional. Last year Chris Jones did the same thing. He also said he wanted his family to see him play. I don't have a major in geography, but Decatur is closer to Starkville than Oxford (could be wrong on that). This is not the first no the last time we have had a recruit get cold feet during the dead period. That's what those guys are best at, dead period recruiting. Anyway, I feel as if all will be ok when he talks to his recruiting coach. I could be wrong but I bet it will. My 2 cents.

Exactly, and we will be seeing the same thing with Ole miss recruits. Don't be surprised when the Moore twins take a visit to Starkville, and possibly a few other OM commits. Just keep it positive, and we will all be pretty pleased in February from everything I'm hearing.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Yea my statement wasn't meant to be taken negatively

I think your statement was spot on.

HoopsDawg
12-28-2013, 09:58 PM
I'll say this, ever since we got Epps to decommit, Ole Miss has launched an all out assault on our commits. First it was Gerri Green, then Aeris, now Graham. They even contacted Will Coleman and have been sending him daily updates on their bowl practices.

Five-tool Poster
12-28-2013, 10:00 PM
What's your deal? At least the guy is saying positive things instead of being an idiot and bashing Graham for wanting to take a visit. Bully Dee is actually the type of fans we need on twitter IMO.

I agree. Tweeting recruits regularly isn't for me, but someone has to do it. They love the attention.

bully99
12-28-2013, 10:02 PM
So somebody gets blasted because he reports that a State commit is looking around, especially after what has happened the past few years of players flipping to Oxford. Some of you people are delusional and don't ever want to face what's going on. We ought to be worried about what the hell those people up north are doing.

HancockCountyDog
12-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Guys Green is done, no reason to worry there.

As for Graham, I'm worried he is listening to the same folks Epps is listening to. If he is, we have nothing to worry about, but it's going to be a bit of a ride from here on out, but he will sign with MSU.

I think kids want "the attention" and everything that comes with it.

Coach34
12-28-2013, 10:08 PM
It's natural that the 2nd best school in the state that has lost 4/5 Egg Bowls would target our commits. Graham should enjoy the party and the whores- then sign with State like Jones did

maroonmania
12-28-2013, 10:09 PM
I'll say this, ever since we got Epps to decommit, Ole Miss has launched an all out assault on our commits. First it was Gerri Green, then Aeris, now Graham. They even contacted Will Coleman and have been sending him daily updates on their bowl practices.

Wait, I didn't think our commits were worth the effort to flip?

Esmerelda Villalobos
12-28-2013, 10:09 PM

Cant be. yancy said he was a cancer that ole miss wouldnt recruit. Meanwhile, they give an all out blitz on a felon that was kicked off lsu recemtly.

And on aeris, they have no room and dont want him. Ask indymainstay. Ole miss needs one thing, a bruising rb. Exactly what aeris is but they dont have room for him nor are interested. Meanwhile, their coaches are doing all they can to get him to visit

Schultzy
12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
I wanna keep Jamoral Graham throughout.

HoopsDawg
12-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Wait, I didn't think our commits were worth the effort to flip?

That's the black bear party line.

Bully Dee Williams
12-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I follow our recruits on twitter. I usually send them congrats or something along those lines. I would never in a million years insult or bad mouth a kid. I saw his tweet and asked a question. He answered. I thought I would bring it to the board for discussion. I have been through enough dead periods to get a little itchy when you hear a commit talk like that. I'm really not trying to hurt or offend anyone, especially if it effects the university.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I follow our recruits on twitter. I usually send them congrats or something along those lines. I would never in a million years insult or bad mouth a kid. I saw his tweet and asked a question. He answered. I thought I would bring it to the board for discussion. I have been through enough dead periods to get a little itchy when you hear a commit talk like that. I'm really not trying to hurt or offend anyone, especially if it effects the university.

Keep doing what you're doing man. We need a positive voice on twitter and you're a good one. Seriously, don't stop. I guarantee you that 99% of our fans are glad you're doing it...because Lord knows OM is.

bully99
12-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Bully Dee, you didn't do anything wrong. No need to apologize to anybody. Keep bringing the information.

HoopsDawg
12-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Bully Dee, you didn't do anything wrong. No need to apologize to anybody. Keep bringing the information.

don't let bracky know.

preachermatt83
12-28-2013, 10:26 PM
the biggest problem I have with this is that he was the one recruit that has actually been recruiting other kids for us. We don't have recruits that do that nearly as much as some other schools do and now the one we did have is wavering.

Todd4State
12-28-2013, 10:33 PM
the biggest problem I have with this is that he was the one recruit that has actually been recruiting other kids for us. We don't have recruits that do that nearly as much as some other schools do and now the one we did have is wavering.

Umm....Elijah Staley? You know- the guy that basically got all of our recruits to visit during the Alabama football game?

RougeDawg
12-28-2013, 10:50 PM

Looks like the shenanigans have begun early from the northern bunch.

defiantdog
12-28-2013, 10:50 PM
Hopefully this is more like the Chris Jones situation and not like the CJ Johnson situation.

Goat Holder
12-28-2013, 10:58 PM
IF we keep our coaching staff intact, signing day will be awesome.

Bully Dee Williams
12-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Just talked to someone on the Graham situation, they told me Jamoral was the person David Johnson referred to the other week. Johnson said the OM coaches were pursuing something that would be mind boggling if they allowed it to happen. OM is only doing this to get a jab in at us. They dont care about him, but are trying to flip him for the splash. We should be a little nervous.

Coach34
12-28-2013, 11:28 PM
We should be a little nervous.

No. Recruiting should never make a fan nervous.

The Bafoon thread from a couple of years ago someone posted showing them laughing at Mullen for signing Calhoun should be required reading and shows why you should never get in a frenzy about recruiting.

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 11:33 PM

Exactly, at the end of the day we should only sign kids that want to be here and are excited about the opportunity because they're the ones that will produce on the field. The kids that don't have the passion for the program are not the kids you want anyway. I do hope Graham stays with MSU but if the best decision for him is something else then we should wish him well and move forward.

Bully Dee Williams
12-28-2013, 11:36 PM

The Bafoon thread from a couple of years ago someone posted showing them laughing at Mullen for signing Calhoun should be required reading and shows why you should never get in a frenzy about recruiting.

You're right about the big picture. I was speaking of nervous in the sense of the recruit. You are definitely right about the situation, though. Nervous isn't that right way to talk about the situation.

Pollodawg
12-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Them trying to flip our recruits is sort of like when a little brother sneaks into big brother's room to touch his shit while big bro is out. They want to be us so bad it's funny and a little sad.

RougeDawg
12-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Allthough we all want Jamoral in maroon and white, but we can't let someone's wanting to explore cause us to make rash stupid remarks. Let's all remember this one statement, not one recruit does make a class. And to speak porly of someone who is free to make their own choices, looks bad on our part

That being said, if any recruit chooses the benefits and goes to OM(looking at CJ Johnson), knowing they will lose 80% of the years they play us and continue to finish behind us in the standings, deserves their fate. If they are too ignorant to see which team has more stability and produces a better team of recent that will give them the best chance to make the league , then let them go on their merry way. They'll soon realize that the furniture and Silverado's don't make up for losing to State 4 our of 5 and soon to be 6 of 7.

maroonmania
12-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Just talked to someone on the Graham situation, they told me Jamoral was the person David Johnson referred to the other week. Johnson said the OM coaches were pursuing something that would be mind boggling if they allowed it to happen. OM is only doing this to get a jab in at us. They dont care about him, but are trying to flip him for the splash. We should be a little nervous.

Mind boggling? While I would hate for us to lose any of our commits this is not a year where if we lost any single recruit would it torpedo our class or in any way be mind boggling. Had we lost Chris Jones last year to the Bears THAT would have been mind boggling but we don't really have a high level "can't miss" prospect on our list this year like Jones. We just have a lot of solid to good prospects.

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Recruiting is going to be dirtier this year than it has been in a long time. OM is desperate to hang a recruiting banner and when they start losing that's when they're the most dangerous. The only difference is that there won't be a recruit with the profile of Chris Jones in play, but I expect it to be nasty right up until NSD.

Raytoraid83
12-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Recruiting is going to be dirtier this year than it has been in a long time. OM is desperate to hang a recruiting banner and when they start losing that's when they're the most dangerous. The only difference is that there won't be a recruit with the profile of Chris Jones in play, but I expect it to be nasty right up until NSD.

I'm more worried about the 2015 class. All those rebel boosters aren't gonna be happy with most of the top prospects in mississippi having us number one or close to the top right now

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm more worried about the 2015 class. All those rebel boosters aren't gonna be happy with most of the top prospects in mississippi having us number one or close to the top right now

You're right, this dead period is the warm up and it's going to be even worse for 2015, especially after Dak skull drags OM in Oxford.

ShotgunDawg
12-29-2013, 12:11 AM
I wouldn't worry about Graham. Kids who are looking to decommit go silent like CJ Johnson, Epps, and possibly Chris Jones. Kids who want attention tweet all of their thoughts.

Decommitting IMO is a little like getting divorce, kids just want to do it as cleanly and with as little pressure as possible. Kids who tweet out all their thoughts are asking for pressure and transparency, and psychologically, IMO, that doesn't add up to someone who is serious about decommitting.

HoopsDawg
12-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Mind boggling? While I would hate for us to lose any of our commits this is not a year where if we lost any single recruit would it torpedo our class or in any way be mind boggling. Had we lost Chris Jones last year to the Bears THAT would have been mind boggling but we don't really have a high level "can't miss" prospect on our list this year like Jones. We just have a lot of solid to good prospects.

this is so true.

hells bells
12-29-2013, 12:48 AM
this is so true.

If Graham is meant to be a Dawg then let it be. Hell, I would do the same thing. Life is too short.

archdog
12-29-2013, 12:58 AM

Hope he looks around, notices they are douchebags and strengthens his resolve to msu.

CallMeRancho
12-29-2013, 01:27 AM
nm

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Nm

I think it's deeper than that but I have no inside knowledge, just hope that his recruiting coach gets him on the phone and puts things back on track with him soon. If he wants to visit Oxford and "sample" what they have to offer but then be true maroon after that, I'd welcome it. Let him see the other side if that's important to him and then he'll know why MSU is best for him. Good luck to him.

hacker
12-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Nm

https://photo.tinhte.vn/store/2013/11/1238953_its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

dude. STOP IT.

Barking 13
12-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Exactly, at the end of the day we should only sign kids that want to be here and are excited about the opportunity because they're the ones that will produce on the field. The kids that don't have the passion for the program are not the kids you want anyway. I do hope Graham stays with MSU but if the best decision for him is something else then we should wish him well and move forward.

Ding! Ding! Ding! give the man a cigar...

MarketingBully01
12-29-2013, 09:00 AM
I will say this. It's very sickening how the vultures of Ole Miss filled up his twitter feed putting words in MSU fans mouths that weren't even there stating that MSU fans bad mouthed our recruit which from what I saw we didn't. Hey, I am all for kids taking their visits if they want to look around just don't commit to a school when you are taking your visits. I personally think that Graham will remain a dog once the coaches can talk with him. It's amazing these things happen during the dead period every year. It seems par for the course for Ole Miss though...

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Jamoral is a smart, talented young man. I am sure he will make the best choice for his future and make a Statement in the process.

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 09:30 AM
And for those of you that know him, whenever a bear says something stupid--I know, I know. It's all the time--just ignore him and continue to fluff Jamoral. This isn't about tearing them down. It's about letting him know how much love he will get from us.

gravedigger
12-29-2013, 09:50 AM
I have a better idea:

Stop reading a commitment list as if it's anything more than an "interest" list.

Stop thinking that there isn't a good replacement out there that we can get.

Stop thinking that this whole flipmas thing is anything mor than created drama. Remember singleton and brassel? They were going to om all the time. But they knew they could scam om and state out of more money with the drama of it all.

Stop thinking you know the whole story. We just don't. Unless you are a parent. And really, my guess is they are kept in the dark.

All in all, stop thinking that what you hear prior to the kids being on campus is anything more than propaganda.

I think I'm most surprised that om spends the time it does trying to make things "appear" a certain way. If Msu is flipping a kid, I don't want him to say a word about it.

Of course, I would have thought winning 5 of the last 7 games vs om our fans wouldn't fall for this tired shit year after year.

But we do. It reminds me of when I tried to talk my dad out of buying the clarion ledger due to the same tired bullshit. His response was something to the effect that it was something he could count on and that was comforting.

The same must be true for state fans and recruiting. We buy into the bullshit knowing full well that it's just that. But for some reason it's comforting too.

RougeDawg
12-29-2013, 09:52 AM
And for those of you that know him, whenever a bear says something stupid--I know, I know. It's all the time--just ignore him and continue to fluff Jamoral. This isn't about tearing them down. It's about letting him know how much love he will get from us.

From looking at a few of his tweets, they are definitely for attention. It's almost as if some OM person got into his ear and told him to start tweeting those things, and that state fans would bash him and talk bad about him. Then the OM fan would screen shot negative posts to him. It's realy sad at the shenanigans and to what lengths these OM clowns will go to get these recruits to turn on us. What exactly does OM have to sell right now? New turf at their practice facility? Warmer locker rooms in a piece of shit stadium, that's painted in cell block grey?

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 10:01 AM
From looking at a few of his tweets, they are definitely for attention. It's almost as if some OM person got into his ear and told him to start tweeting those things, and that state fans would bash him and talk bad about him. Then the OM Dan would screen shot negative posts to him. It's rely sad at the shenanigans and to what lengths these OM clowns will go to get these recruits to turn on us. What exactly does OM have to sell right now? New turf at their practice facility? Warmer locker rooms in a piece of shit stadium, that's painted in cell block grey?

Exactly. There is zero that OM can offer that we can't. Will they get him in the NFL sooner? Under Dan, we have become a pipeline to the league. Will they offer him a better gameday experience? Not if he wants to play in front of crowds that hang around through half time. Do they have better facilities or more money to devote to athletics? That very idea is laughable. It's either CLANGA or KLANGA when it all boils down.

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 10:06 AM
This is all an attempt by the bears to cause MSU to have a knee jerk reaction. This is a side show to take the heat off of Epps wavering. Weather the storm. It'll be ok.

MetEdDawg
12-29-2013, 10:13 AM
This is all an attempt by the bears to cause MSU to have a knee jerk reaction. This is a side show to take the heat off of Epps wavering. Weather the storm. It'll be ok.

I don't think Epps is wavering. I think he's already out the door and not looking back. The recruiting websites don't list Epps as an OM commit anyways. We are a month away from signing day and he doesn't even have an official visit scheduled with Ole Miss yet. Every single one of our commits has either taken their official or is scheduled for their official. I think he's ours to lose because every single sign points that way. I would be very surprised if he ended up with OM.

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Do you guys remember what I said when some people were saying Epps was just another OM flipping of their own recruit? I said, either way it is a win for us, because if nothing else they will have to spend more time playing with Epps and less time focusing on our commits. Well, they are doing the same thing with Graham now. It shows that they are worried, because they are trying to get us worried about our commits.

I promise you, The best thing to do is just ignore Rebs and continue pumping up Graham. Not only will it look better to Graham, but it will drive the bears crazy if they can't get a stir out of us. I don't understand why we still have fans that don't get this. Show confidence in who we will end up getting...after all, we HAVE beaten them 4 of the last 5, so why should we be concerned with a cupcake?

gravedigger
12-29-2013, 10:40 AM
I like cupcakes. I even find myself worrying about them when not eating one.

Eta: damn cadaver. Completely missed your point. But did you just open a can of worms or what? Should we be bitching to the sec that om hurts our schedule strength?

mic
12-29-2013, 10:49 AM
No need to worry about J Graham unless he decomitts..

gravedigger
12-29-2013, 10:54 AM
What is your definition of "decomitts"?

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 11:00 AM
People don't realize how incredibly pissed bear nation is about Epps sniffing around MSU. This is all a reaction by them over that. It would absolutely drive them insane for Mullen to flip someone from Bucky.

And, let's face it. We've put the bears under our feet. After that little aberration from last year was avenged, what the hell do they possibly have to look forward too in this rivalry any longer. It's absolutely laughable that they think they are on an equal footing with us now.

Political Hack
12-29-2013, 11:04 AM
From looking at a few of his tweets, they are definitely for attention. It's almost as if some OM person got into his ear and told him to start tweeting those things, and that state fans would bash him and talk bad about him. Then the OM fan would screen shot negative posts to him. It's realy sad at the shenanigans and to what lengths these OM clowns will go to get these recruits to turn on us. What exactly does OM have to sell right now? New turf at their practice facility? Warmer locker rooms in a piece of shit stadium, that's painted in cell block grey?

that is exactly what they do.

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 11:05 AM
I like cupcakes. I even find myself worrying about them when not eating one.

Eta: damn cadaver. Completely missed your point. But did you just open a can of worms or what? Should we be bitching to the sec that om hurts our schedule strength?

Haha

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 11:06 AM
that is exactly what they do.

Hack, why don't you do us a favor and delete the end of Rancho's post. ScreenShotsNShit

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Jamoral is a smart young man. I just have one question: Jamoral, do you really want to play for a team that couldn't beat their rival's 3rd string, straight out of High School QB and fifteen freshman starters? These are the people who will make you successful?

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Jamoral is a smart young man. I just have one question: Jamoral, do you really want to play for a team that couldn't beat their rival's 3rd string, straight out of High School QB and fifteen freshman starters? These are the people who will make you successful?

Did we really have 15 Freshmen starters? Wow.

HoopsDawg
12-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Did we really have 15 Freshmen starters? Wow.

No

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 11:33 AM
No

We played that many on and off throughout the season

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Other than the mix up with them being starters what about that wasn't true

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 12:04 PM
How many first time starters did we play this season:

Jones
Williams
Brown
Redmond
Wilson
Ross
Shumpert.....That's all I've got off the top of my head.

engie
12-29-2013, 12:33 PM
http://www.hailstate.com/fls/16800/pdf/fb/fb_notes_msru123113.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=16800
Page47

First career starts in 2013:
Senior(1)
Holley(1)
Beckwith(11)
Hill(4)
RoJo(12) -- he actually started one last yr.
Lewis(11)
Morrow(11) -- he actually started one last yr.
Wilson(1)
J Robinson(1)
Prescott(6)
Williams(1)
Smith(10)
Ry Brown(1)
C Jones(4)
PJ Jones(9) -- he had actually started 2 at DE and 1 at DT previously
Be Brown(2)
Market(11)
Arrington(1)
Cox(1)
Jiles(3)
Calhoun(11)
Love(9) -- he actually started 2 last year at Nickle
Jackson(1)

First significant career action in 2013, but never started(number of games played in):
Shumpert(11)
Redmond(7)
Ross(11)
Warren(10)
Samuel(5)
Jefferson(12)
Holloway(10)
D Evans(12) -- likely to join the start list above in the bowl game
Coman(12)
Cleveland(11)
Clayborn(5)
Chappelle(10)
Carter(10)
Richie Brown(12)
Fred Brown(7)
Adams(12)

You could add Torrey Dale, Antoine, etc to the list if you just said "first career action" -- but they didn't play significant roles.

We played 57 players against OK St, 55 against OM, 69 against Troy.

BankerDog
12-29-2013, 12:38 PM
I've been around Graham at frat houses after games, he likes the attention. He even knew of the Hudspeth rumors at the time. You guys are just gonna have to sit back and let him go have some fun. He loves State but he's confused by what the OM coaches and fans are doing. Best thing to do is continue to show him "love" on social media and not get mad.

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 12:49 PM
I've been around Graham at frat houses after games, he likes the attention. He even knew of the Hudspeth rumors at the time. You guys are just gonna have to sit back and let him go have some fun. He loves State but he's confused by what the OM coaches and fans are doing. Best thing to do is continue to show him "love" on social media and not get mad.

This. This is what I've been steadily telling people.

Esmerelda Villalobos
12-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Not sure why they want a guy that 2 weeks ago they were saying was about to enroll in juco

mic
12-29-2013, 02:43 PM
What is your definition of "decomitts"?

Says himself that is no longer committed us and he is opening up his recruitment .

coachdaddy
12-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Im a fn idiot

RougeDawg
12-29-2013, 05:45 PM
[

Jesus Christ, please tell me you're illiterate? If not, have you been reading anything on this topic all day, or on recruits in general?

coachdaddy
12-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Im still a fn idiot

mic
12-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Think you have Jamal confused with another player.. Doesn't like contact, overrated, not in-coachable but un-coachable, and is all about himself.. That would be Kailo Moore. He is OM headache now..

Pollodawg
12-29-2013, 06:35 PM
[

If I were an administrator, you'd be done here troll.

Acid mouth
12-29-2013, 06:42 PM
I understand Christmas is a hard time for u, especially living in your parent's basement and all but don't take it out on a recruit. Graham is a talent that we can't afford to lose. Don't kid yourself.

JDog13
12-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Think you have Jamal confused with another player.. Doesn't like contact, overrated, not in-coachable but un-coachable, and is all about himself.. That would be Kailo Moore. He is OM headache now..

I'd say Kalio for sure. With all the crap going on the last 24 hours with Graham, I can't believe a real State fan would post something this stupid.

mic
12-29-2013, 06:51 PM
If I were an administrator, you'd be done here troll.

Just a matter of time...

Esmerelda Villalobos
12-29-2013, 07:14 PM
K

Esmerelda Villalobos
12-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Just a matter of time...

This dundee.....he thinks like me....

gravedigger
12-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Take a second there sparky and quantify those remarks.

The kid was rumored by om to not have grades when he chose state. Is that good info? Heck he may be a grade casualty but the source sucks enough not to quote.

I went and watched his film to make sure he wasn't the next.....oj Simpson ;) or something. He's a very instinctive return man and defensive pass rusher from the secondary.

But he needs a year in college before annointing him the next Pegues.

SDDawg
12-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Graham is on the BALLER team, no question about it. Big-time player and OM would take him in a second if they thought they had a true shot, but they're running hot as usual and spots are scarce. They'll have to slash and burn with the Moore twins if they want to take Graham and I doubt they'll do it. Regardless, OM wants him and he's a big-time athlete that belongs at State. Let the process play out. there is no question that his OV to Starkville is going to be fantastic and he'll be convinced that he needs to stay a Dawg.