PDA

View Full Version : Academy Gift Cards (What to do...)

BeastMan
12-27-2013, 08:48 PM
I've got a nice amount of Academy money and don't know exactly what I want right now. If I was to wait until after Jan 1, will they put out new items for the new year?

State82
12-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Man, I love Academy cards. I don't know that you will see much new stuff after the 1st. But I do know this. I went to the Academy in Gulfport back in October and if I had been the owner of some gift cards that day I would have showed out, Jack! So much better than the County Line Rd. location. Most of my Christmas gifts from wife/daughter came from Academy.

CadaverDawg
12-28-2013, 10:06 AM
I've got a nice amount of Academy money and don't know exactly what I want right now. If I was to wait until after Jan 1, will they put out new items for the new year?

Not sure, BeastMan...but if you don't find anything you want and would rather have cash, I may be interested in buying them from you. I am looking to buy a certain item from there, so let me know.

BeastMan
12-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Not sure, BeastMan...but if you don't find anything you want and would rather have cash, I may be interested in buying them from you. I am looking to buy a certain item from there, so let me know.

Thanks. I'm kinda going back and forth right now. I want a Shimano spinning reel but can't decide if I want to spring for the stradic or get a sahara.

Tbonewannabe
01-10-2014, 12:32 PM
The county line store is moving to Flowood.

FlabLoser
01-10-2014, 04:25 PM
The county line store is moving to Flowood.

Man. County Line Rd is turning into Metrocenter Hwy 80. Lot of empty commercial real estate around there.

Offshore Dawg
01-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Guns, Fishing gear - you can never have enough tackle, those high $$ tennis shoes you keep putting back on the shelf.

Offshore Dawg
01-10-2014, 05:00 PM
OH yea! if you are down this way the Academy in Hattiesburg is loaded.

BeastMan
01-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Man. County Line Rd is turning into Metrocenter Hwy 80. Lot of empty commercial real estate around there.

Sadly yes

Goat Holder
01-11-2014, 11:12 AM
They are filling up with Check Cashing and Cash Advance places quickly