PDA

View Full Version : EliteDawgs minions now recruiting for State? Rebels say so.

Jacksondevildog
12-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Post from the Rebels 247 board:

ManBearShark
5 posts

And look Handlers are more common than you think. It is what it is.
What should be of concern is States willingness to use him. Says they don't care about NCAA and rightfully so. But as dirty as MS recruiting already is, it is about to get worse. I've heard there is a group of bulldog boosters, containing some of the ED loons, that have decided to take an anything goes approach to recruiting against Ole Miss. Like if they can't get them, assist an out of state school to keep them out of Ole Miss.

3 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile

ManBearShark 5 posts
Not the same guy but has ties to the same group of Aub Boosters involved with Whitehead.
Handlers are street agents. Act as representation and claim influence over where a recruit goes. Most of time it's parents but sometimes it's outside sources tryin to get a piece of the pie.
State is using this guy to get in with Epps. They called in a favor from Melvin Smith to get Aub to suggest interest when in fact there is no real pursuit. What it does do, however, is make Epps question what he is missing. State is hedging all their bets on there ability to sway him once their foot is in the door. State boosters have decided they are going to get dirty though.
State quite possibly needs Epps more than Ole Miss. There is no Chris Jones in this class to let Mullen claim a recruiting victory. Freeze cleaned up and Mullen desperately needs a flip to save face from a recruiting stand point. His top 3 players this year - 2 have torn ACLs and 1 has been injured all year.

CadaverDawg
12-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Haha they are so worried about us. It's great.

Just let them wonder who it is and what they're up too. Meanwhile, fix popcorn and enjoy

MSUDawg4Life
12-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Hilarious.

FlabLoser
12-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I see they admit the superiority of Chris Jones.

preachermatt83
12-27-2013, 05:24 PM
There on to us!! Noone say a word!!! hahqahahaha!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AT-ZkFtiYEk/Ti9BWVZsgsI/AAAAAAAAB5w/9c7i5c9ld0I/s1600/ZippedMouth.gif

quickstrike2
12-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Shitting their britches if our boosters decide to get dirty. Only theirs can do that damn it.

BeastMan
12-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I was the one that called Melvin and I'm on my way to Greenwood with some dead presidents. It's real y'all*****

Political Hack
12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
haven't thought about helping other schools get kids away from OM, but I think this gentleman has a fantastic idea that we should explore further.

Y'all feel free to do some cruitin' for Auburn.

CadaverDawg
12-27-2013, 05:52 PM
EliteDawgs, saddle up....let's ride to the next recruit's hometown

http://iampierremenard.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/cowboys-riding-into-the-sunset-ffpn000894-4008-p.jpg

Todd4State
12-27-2013, 06:08 PM
That's rich. It's OK when they do it and are blatant doing it- get back to me when we have an all out recruiting party in the Cotton District with recruits tweeting out pictures of the cash that they got a la Treadwell.

Not to mention the fact that Chris Jones was interviewed by the NCAA this year about their recruiting.

And paying a player to go to another competitor and still help beat us is just dumb. Like Auburn needs help paying recruits.

Coach34
12-27-2013, 06:13 PM
:cool:

DCdawg
12-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Pollodawg
12-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh, yeah. We're doing so much to influence recruits here at ED, lemme tell ya.**

Pollodawg
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Us State fans are just so damned perfidious.

Westdawg
12-27-2013, 06:38 PM
gentlemen,
we have officially gotten in their heads.

Carry on :)

codeDawg
12-27-2013, 06:53 PM
If it were true, my only thought would be, "it's about damn time."

preachermatt83
12-27-2013, 07:01 PM
gentlemen,
we have officially gotten in their heads.

Carry on :)

YES!!!!!

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3f6420d880067aecce18a0ffaf5d8a0ca63013307e57b2ad48 4d605e45e11f72.jpg

starkvegasdawg
12-27-2013, 07:03 PM
I thought we were the worst fans in the country.

BeastMan
12-27-2013, 07:09 PM
What did y'all thing the "Maroon Room" forum was for? It's were the top secret recruiting, who gets how much cash goes on.

thunderclap
12-27-2013, 08:55 PM
OM fans accusing anyone of rogue recruiting is more than laughable.

FlabLoser
12-27-2013, 09:25 PM

I concur.

bully99
12-27-2013, 09:46 PM
I can't participate in our recruiting, because I'm too negative.

RougeDawg
12-27-2013, 09:50 PM
I did notice a large cash withdrawal for the "ED" Slush Fund today when I logged on to make my weekly tax deductible donation. Didn't have anything on the memo line except GTHOM?

BeastMan
12-27-2013, 10:25 PM
I did notice a large cash withdrawal for the "ED" Slush Fund today when I logged on to make my weekly tax deductible donation. Didn't have anything on the memo line except GTHOM?

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bully Dee Williams
12-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Just think guys, in 25 years there will be an ESPN 30 for 30 about the Elite Dawgs messageboard. Can't wait!

Percho
12-27-2013, 11:23 PM
EliteDawgs, saddle up....let's ride to the next recruit's hometown

http://iampierremenard.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/cowboys-riding-into-the-sunset-ffpn000894-4008-p.jpg

?Three Amigos!

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 12:44 AM
I haven't seen OM fans this desperate since the end of the Nutt era. They are going absolutely insane right now, insane at the thought that Freeze might be a total bust and we could end up winning 6 out of 7 Egg Bowls (or more!).

messageboardsuperhero
12-28-2013, 12:56 AM
That's rich. It's OK when they do it and are blatant doing it- get back to me when we have an all out recruiting party in the Cotton District with recruits tweeting out pictures of the cash that they got a la Treadwell.

Not to mention the fact that Chris Jones was interviewed by the NCAA this year about their recruiting.

And paying a player to go to another competitor and still help beat us is just dumb. Like Auburn needs help paying recruits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBiwECqCYAASd9U.jpg:large http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/01/treadwell.jpg

RougeDawg
12-28-2013, 02:41 AM
I haven't seen OM fans this desperate since the end of the Nutt era. They are going absolutely insane right now, insane at the thought that Freeze might be a total bust and we could end up winning 6 out of 7 Egg Bowls (or more!).

This is what has them soiling their lace lined silk briefs. They basically saw their hopes and dreams come crashing down into a ball of fire the last 10 minutes of regulation and OT of Egg Bowl. They saw the most likely outcome if the next two egg bikes with Dak at the helm for the full 60 minutes, and even a very fornidable backup in Damien. They fear hue their recruiting will fade after losing 6 of 7 to their "non" rival. Reality has begun to creep into even the most delusional of bears.

mic
12-28-2013, 10:01 AM
haven't thought about helping other schools get kids away from OM, but I think this gentleman has a fantastic idea that we should explore further.

Y'all feel free to do some cruitin' for Auburn.

WDE..!!

notsofarawaydawg
12-28-2013, 11:09 AM
ED secret recruiting weapon

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Delirious-alison-lohman-9678457-853-480.jpg

hells bells
12-28-2013, 02:53 PM
ED secret recruiting weapon

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Delirious-alison-lohman-9678457-853-480.jpg

Said for sometime TSUN at a meltdown situation. After Nutt was fired, Mullen is picking up steam so the money boys at TSUN take over. Figure if you recruit $ the best talent surely a blockhead like Frezze could not lose. Now, after a freshman QB and a one armed QB beat you plus Kardasian looks to be a head case panic sets in. So the new story line is ED Double Nut Spies in Recruiting. Ie. Double Nut Spies from Jethro Bodeen Beverly Hillbillies. Remember what Freeze said after the EB. "We're gonna bring in new recruits to help you for not letting this happen again". The ultimate double bitch slap.

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Remember what Freeze said after the EB. "We're gonna bring in new recruits to help you for not letting this happen again". The ultimate double bitch slap.

Freeze will lose the team this year. This whole mantra of "one more recruit" is like the old "two more men, 3 more bullets" refrain from that Plantation crowd. It was wrong then and it is wrong now, "one more recruit" doesn't lead to winning. Winning is about building a program, creating a team atmosphere, having kids be accountable to their coaches and fellow teammates and leaving it all on the field. Freeze's carnival barking doesn't get it done. Had OM played with discipline on Thanksgiving, they could have beaten us. But they are undisciplined to the core and don't play as a team so it's no surprise to me that we continue to whip them.

Bully Dee Williams
12-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Putting Scamdiche in on multiple offensive plays tells me everything I need to know about that program. That and coaches getting in drunk arguments with fans on twitter. That and Freeze throwing players under the bus post-Egg Bowl. Wow! That's actually quite a few examples of their recent stupidity. Their program actually seems to be regressing.

Schultzy
12-28-2013, 04:26 PM
It's amazing how beating them in the EB affects both fan bases. We feel so much better about our prospects now going forward and their momentum is stopped dead. Watching them melt down is too much fun.

Also, the girls in that pic look so much more like hard 25 yr olds with makeovers than than any college coed.

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 04:31 PM
After McCready's comments and watching them flail about after losing what should have been a very winnable game for them, I'm ready to cut off their oxygen. Time to bury their program.

Political Hack
12-28-2013, 05:11 PM
foot on throat.

just squeeze and hold...

PassInterference
12-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Ole Miss fan yells at Freeze as he walks to the lockeroom. Freeze yells back. At his own fan.

After a loss, Freeze says they have to recruit better. Doesn't tell his players that the team needs to work harder. Doesn't accept blame himself or say his staff has to prepare better.

It is always somebody or something else's fault. That attitude is rubbing off on his players and it shows.

His message to play for love of one another is wearing too. That kind of emotional message and his desperate ploy to tie religious convictions to football is going to fail. The Rebel/Bear/Sharks lost a few in the row this season and you could see the dike leaking. In his first semi-challenge the house looked quite unstable. The old money at Ole Miss still thinks they are a coach away from the Vaught era.

I'll give him 2 more years. 3 tops.

SDDawg
12-28-2013, 06:00 PM
I'll give him 2 more years. 3 tops.

If he bowls, you're right. First time he fails to bowl he's out though, no question in my mind.

K9 Avenger
12-28-2013, 06:13 PM
My niece is a scholarship athlete @ UM and is around the football players a good bit and she claims the team is basically out of control...a case of the inmates running the asylum. Also says Bo is such a dick that no one likes him...in fact, she finds UM football so distasteful that she pulled for us in the Egg Bowl.

TrapGame
12-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Also, the girls in that pic look so much more like hard 25 yr olds with makeovers than than any college coed.

They're not two dollar strippers from Danny's in Jackson. Those broads are top dollar snatch out of Memphis. I would not be surprised if the pimp/madame running the operation was an OM alum.

Political Hack
12-28-2013, 06:55 PM
My niece is a scholarship athlete @ UM and is around the football players a good bit and she claims the team is basically out of control...a case of the inmates running the asylum. Also says Bo is such a dick that no one likes him...in fact, she finds UM football so distasteful that she pulled for us in the Egg Bowl.

not surprising. seems like the frats fight the football players on a fairly regular basis.

Todd4State
12-28-2013, 06:59 PM
not surprising. seems like the frats fight the football players on a fairly regular basis.

And cheerleaders too.

PassInterference
12-28-2013, 08:03 PM

I think Bo's family finds UM football distasteful. Let's not forget the tweets from Bo's sister. She is on record saying her family can't stand Hugh Freeze. Safe to say Bo doesn't respect Freeze ("he can say what he wants").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZXGv9fVWEE

I wish Bo had 2 more years there.