PDA

View Full Version : Silly Rebs...

Radddawg
12-25-2013, 04:24 PM
They actually think they have a shot at Bo Scarborough...

Jacksondevildog
12-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I actually think they do have a shot. Alabama wants as a linebacker and the rebels want him as a running back. He wants to play running back. Plus, Yancy has already put on the shades regarding him. That usually means the deal has been done.

thejunction1977
12-25-2013, 04:54 PM
They actually think they have a shot at Bo Scarborough...

They do. Little Nicky made a mistake there. I think he'll clear it, but he made one. It has to do with loosing out on Raekwon Mcmillen.

I think I'd actually RATHER him go to the rebears. He'll be another Enrique Davis 5* bust

hailmari
12-25-2013, 05:03 PM
I think I remember him coming to State for a camp or something this year.

AlSwearengen
12-25-2013, 05:16 PM
didn't he spend a good bit of time in Starkville and supposedly had good relationships with our coaches and players? Everyone knew he was going to commit to bama though.

Amazing how olemiss comes out of nowhere with 5* recruits.

ScottH
12-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Amazing how olemiss comes out of nowhere with 5* recruits.

You can't get them if you don't try.

Jacksondevildog
12-25-2013, 05:57 PM
It's the same four star and five star type of recruits that Stansbury signed late in his career. Issues, grade problems, baggage that no one else wanted to deal with. The inmates began to run the asylum. That will happen soon in Oxford.

civildawg
12-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Not to say your wrong but scarbough wants to play rb. He has no chance to play rb at bama. They have a stable full of rb. I haven't heard of any character issues with him

Jacksondevildog
12-25-2013, 06:19 PM
I was speaking of previous hyped recruits signed by the Rebels. I wasn't exactly implying that Scarborough had any issues.

Bully Dee Williams
12-26-2013, 02:58 AM
He did leave his high school to go play at that sports academy in Florida. I think grades are a massive concern.

Yancy is a tool. He puts those shades on quite often and it comes to nothing. I personally don't care what he says or what OM does in recruiting. Their crap will blow up in their faces eventually.