PDA

View Full Version : On the Menu???

Political Hack
12-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Tonight we're having prime rib, spinach madeline, mashed potatoes with au jus gravy, crescent rolls, and homemade pecan pie.

Tomorrow we're going to a friends house who married a Swedish woman. We're having some traditional Sweedish food... salmon, herring, deviled eggs, etc... Should be interesting.

WeWillScrewItUp
12-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Got ribeyes for tomorrow. Got them cut 1.5 inches thick. Going to be fine eating for Christmas at our place tomorrow.

BeastMan
12-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Can't beat a dang good piece of red meat. That said, my family goes to Chrechales every Christmas Eve so I had fried snapper. My wife gave me a few of her I scallops and I tasted my mom's trout almandine. All great

Barking 13
12-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Had a couple 1-1/2"ers the other night. We cooked a big ole pot of 2 day chili and fed the whole family/ Had homemade cornbread and all the fixin's. Brownies and ice cream for dessert... good home cookin'...

Political Hack
12-25-2013, 08:01 PM
had raw salmon with a sweet dill mustard sauce, pickled herring, deviled eggs, ham, green bean casserole, and million dollar pie tonight. mostly traditional Swedish food. was really good. the pickled herring was better than anticipated, but not something is order if given a choice of fish. glad I tried it though.