PDA

View Full Version : Tonight the Fighting Rick Ray's are overmatched vs UNLV

Coach34
12-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Who will be the first to come here and raise hell about Ray tonight?

MetEdDawg
12-23-2013, 12:50 PM
I sure hope no one comes on here to bitch unless we get totally blown off the court. Ray is going to get to last year's win total 3 months earlier and I think it's pretty clear that we are better than last year by at least 5 wins, but maybe more.

That's what most of us who are being 100% objective about our potential wanted. We play better as a team even with us kicking off two guys that would have been seniors. I don't know where we will finish in the shuffle of the SEC, but I think it's blatantly obvious Ray has us going in the right direction. We need to shut up about the recruiting. We all know what he has to do, so there's no point in beating that to death. The rest of the year we just need to focus on objectively evaluating where Ray has us and as of right now, I think we are ahead of schedule. I didn't see 10 nonconference wins this year and the potential is there for 11 if we win tonight because we should beat Maryland Eastern Shore. I would say we are ahead of schedule and that Ray is coaching his ass off and at this moment, that is all that matters.