PDA

View Full Version : Elite Fantasy Football

CadaverDawg
12-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Barring a major comeback by Dekalbdog...it appears that the Championship game next week will be between Yours Truly and Will James. Woozman made an impressive Cinderella run but appears to have fallen short to WJ today.

Will and I split during the regular season, so it should be interesting. Will is the favorite with a better overall record and a #2 seed in the playoffs.

#2 Will James vs #4 CadaverDawg

Will James
12-22-2013, 09:05 PM
I think Manning and Denver still have home field to play for, also the need to throw some TD's to cement that record. If he mails it in I lose.

whosyourdawgy
12-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Well, which ever one of you had Peyton is probably winning. I know he's the reason I won my league. And I was pissed when I got him during the draft. 10 team league, 50 buck entry. I drafted Julio first round and knew that Brees, Rodgers, or Brady would be available the next time I picked. Well, they were all gone and I had to take Peyton. Turned out pretty good. Lost Julio, Arian Foster, Mike James, Owen Daniels, and one more during the season but still managed to win it! 3 years straight in that league Whoop whoop

CadaverDawg
12-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Well, which ever one of you had Peyton is probably winning. I know he's the reason I won my league. And I was pissed when I got him during the draft. 10 team league, 50 buck entry. I drafted Julio first round and knew that Brees, Rodgers, or Brady would be available the next time I picked. Well, they were all gone and I had to take Peyton. Turned out pretty good. Lost Julio, Arian Foster, Mike James, Owen Daniels, and one more during the season but still managed to win it! 3 years straight in that league Whoop whoop

Nice. We will have a spot or two open next year so you should join. Most wouldn't want a 3 time champ to join...but I ain't scared, ha

dekalbdog
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM
What a terrible weekend for me. I had a great week with 152 in my bye week! Good game Cadaver and good luck next week.

CadaverDawg
12-22-2013, 11:47 PM
What a terrible weekend for me. I had a great week with 152 in my bye week! Good game Cadaver and good luck next week.

Thanks brother. I got lucky...Garcon and AJ Green went off. 60 points just from those two, and you had one of your worst weeks of the year. Not sure the best team won...but I'll take it. Doubt I can beat #1 and #2 in back to back weeks, but ya never know. Good game, Dekalb

woozman
12-23-2013, 12:36 AM
Barring a major comeback by Dekalbdog...it appears that the Championship game next week will be between Yours Truly and Will James. Woozman made an impressive Cinderella run but appears to have fallen short to WJ today.

Will and I split during the regular season, so it should be interesting. Will is the favorite with a better overall record and a #2 seed in the playoffs.

#2 Will James vs #4 CadaverDawg

Not so fast - I think Boldin has 45 in him for the win tomorrow night...I kid, good win Will. I made every move I could come up with this week to pull the upset to no avail. I can't wait until next year. We need to switch to a money league for 14-15.

whosyourdawgy
12-23-2013, 09:00 AM
Would have to be careful which yahoos you let in or you never see their money. Take from experience Money makes it a ton more interesting though

Will James
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Looking like a William Jennings James championship!

**also leading the ED bowl picks**

CadaverDawg
12-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Looking like a William Jennings James championship!

**also leading the ED bowl picks**

Yea, my team is laying a turd and yours is killing it. Congrats

Will James
12-30-2013, 12:45 AM
I believe a trophy should be in order, passed around each year to the victor.

msstate7
12-30-2013, 08:51 AM
I believe a trophy should be in order, passed around each year to the victor.

http://s16.postimg.org/pzv0xr8g1/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/pzv0xr8g1/)

Congrats! J/k will