PDA

View Full Version : Hootie Jones....

Radddawg
12-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Have we inquired about this kid? Supposedly he's done with Bama and LSU doesn't want anything to do with him from some sort of previous experience with his family. He could end up a pretty nasty safety or linebacker, he also is an early enrollee....

Thick
12-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Have we inquired about this kid? Supposedly he's done with Bama and LSU doesn't want anything to do with him from some sort of previous experience with his family. He could end up a pretty nasty safety or linebacker, he also is an early enrollee....

Per Yancy, he's tight with CJ. You never know about these kids...I hate recruiting!!

engie
12-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Not going to make it as an EE... Will be a normal Feb signee like everyone else.

Would be surprised if he didn't end up at Ole Miss...

AlSwearengen
12-22-2013, 07:25 PM
anyone know the deal with Jones? Why did he decommit from bama? Usually, the only school that lsu loses recruits to is bama, so logic would say he switches to lsu.

Big4Dawg
12-22-2013, 07:33 PM
He ends up at OM from what I'm heard

HancockCountyDog
12-22-2013, 07:47 PM

Im not sure, I think LSU is going to tell him to **** off after he ripped them after he committed to Bama. LSU is going to land the Adams kid from Texas and at that point they will have 3 safeties in this class, and I really think they won't take a 4th, but they may just to make sure he doesn't go to the bears. I still think he will end up at Bama with his teammates. My only concern is Saban telling him to **** off and that he doesn't have to deal with this drama and he can go and sign pretty much any other 5 star player he wants.

If he does sign with the bears, this will be like when Marcus Tillman signed with the bears while basically crying.

preachermatt83
12-22-2013, 10:09 PM
I hope he does sign with Om. I love them getting a team full of drama queens. The more they sign like that the faster they will tank. Just watch and see.

Coach34
12-22-2013, 10:16 PM
If LSU doesnt want him- there's an issue

HancockCountyDog
12-22-2013, 10:24 PM

The LSU folk down here tell me that LSU coaches are pissed the way Hootie ripped LSU after committing to Bama.

There could be more to the story, but that is what they are saying.

Barking 13
12-23-2013, 07:45 AM
My bama guy says he's toast with them.., they've moved on....

deltadawg99
12-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Sounds like he needs Freezus to save him

engie
12-23-2013, 01:13 PM
It's simply a matter of who LSU can/can't take at this point. If they close how they are expected in recruiting, it could be the best overall class in the history of the rankings... aTm being SEC is strengthening LSU even more because they can now cherrypick Texas kids...

reddog
12-23-2013, 02:10 PM

truer words have never been spoken!!

coastdoglover
12-23-2013, 02:15 PM
My LSU friends down here have said the Black Bears have already loaded Hootie up and it is a done deal. several said the rumors are pretty high it is involving cash monthly stipends while at Bear land. I assume his po box has already been applied for.

Sam&DeansDawg
12-23-2013, 07:53 PM
I hope he does sign with Om. I love them getting a team full of drama queens. The more they sign like that the faster they will tank. Just watch and see.

Can't tell if you are being a moron or serious?

sbcmortgageman
12-23-2013, 08:50 PM
anyone know the deal with Jones? Why did he decommit from bama? Usually, the only school that lsu loses recruits to is bama, so logic would say he switches to lsu.

Bama wanted him to move positions and he said no. The LSU pissed off mama on her visit. He and CJ are tight and he will sign with the bears.

preachermatt83
12-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Can't tell if you are being a moron or serious?

im very serious. He will flop just like all those listed in the other thread.