PDA

View Full Version : More Embarrassing: Kiffin's Tweets or TSUN flipping their own commit?

Political Hack
12-21-2013, 04:13 PM
what say ye?

Coach34
12-21-2013, 04:15 PM
That's a tough ass call

Ima say drunk, butthurt coach on twitter

TheRef
12-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Kiffin by far. The butthurt is strong.

Majors42
12-21-2013, 04:16 PM
That's tough for me. Probably for the tweets for the simple fact that we can prove he controls his twitter account. Although we all know know that the flipping of their own recruits was orchestrated, we can't prove it. Got to go with kiffin's dumbassery on twitter.

Political Hack
12-21-2013, 04:19 PM
I was actually leaning the other way. Kiffin being an idiot isn't as shocking to me. And I didn't think OM recruiting stunts could shock me anymore, but I was wrong. If they can't flip somebody else's commit, they'll just flip their own. The lengths they will go to just to win a press conference has no limits. it's a new level of absurdity that even I didn't think they could reach.

mic
12-21-2013, 04:37 PM
I will go with the flipping of their commit.
Kiffin is a ex felon with a record and drug and alcohol abuse..
So nothing he does would surprise me..

BulldogDX55
12-21-2013, 04:38 PM
The more EMBARRASSING thing is Kiffin on twitter.

The more PATHETIC thing is flipping their own recruit.

Statecoachingblows**
12-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Kiffin because there's physical evidence makin its way around. The flipping brilliance could always just be called conspiracy theory blah blah blah. OM makin national news over players yelling gay slurs, their HC arguing with one of their fans, Kimmy posing with his boy toy, and now this bafoon. Freeze can't control his players and he obviously can't control his staff

OurState
12-21-2013, 06:26 PM
what say ye?

Kiffen by far. Still not convinced you are right about CJ. Wish it were true but flies in the face of Occam's razor.