PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin....

Bass Chaser
12-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Just thought I would share some more amusement from that other team. Shouldn't they be focused on GT.

Chris Kiffin @Chris_Kiffin
I know we got beat fair and square but I don't think we will ever lose to state again. #JustSaying

Ok y'all should check out his TL

messageboardsuperhero
12-20-2013, 11:01 PM
LOL, didn't their entire fanbase get butthurt over Mullen saying the exact same thing? I guess it's okay when one of their coaches does it...

Hell, at least Mullen said it in the heat of the moment in the locker room right after the game- Kiffin is about three weeks late.

msstate7
12-20-2013, 11:05 PM
LOL, didn't their entire fanbase get butthurt over Mullen saying the exact same thing? I guess it's okay when one of their coaches does it...

Hell, at least Mullen said it in the heat of the moment in the locker room right after the game- Kiffin is about three weeks late.

Mullen said it after beating them 3 straight. This clown said it after losing. Kiffin may be back on the feel good that had him breaking in vehicles a few years back. #justsaying

I seen it dawg
12-20-2013, 11:05 PM
And he says he doesn't "think" they will lose again. Total confidence. *****.

mstate68
12-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Chris Kiffin @Chris_Kiffin
I know we got beat fair and square but I don't think we will ever lose to state again. #JustSaying

http://i.imgur.com/awSued9.gif

TheRef
12-20-2013, 11:13 PM
http://verysmartbrothas.com/images/Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg?c07647

Dawg61
12-20-2013, 11:19 PM
nft

Pollodawg
12-20-2013, 11:25 PM
I am pretty much convinced at this point that that entire institution is basically a massive joke.

bully99
12-20-2013, 11:28 PM
What's amazing is you don't have to be in Oxford very long to pick up the arrogance and buffoonery of the whole damn campus. #SNOTTY POTTY

Bass Chaser
12-20-2013, 11:31 PM
You should really check out his TL. He's telling Kardashian to make good decisions while at home and bragging about being 2-0 against the Crystal Ball prediction.

smootness
12-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Holy crap. The guy is responding to State fans talking smack to him. He just posted the team offensive stats from the Egg Bowl in response to someone who said they got whipped by a bunch of 2-stars on the DL.

Goooooood grief. So their DL coach responds to that, and Freeze has gone back and forth with a parody of himself on twitter? The petty games may be fun to a HS kid, but it's not going to make you into a good football team. Really, really glad our coaches aren't so insecure as to waste their time with this stuff.

Absolutely hilarious.

ETA: Coaching staffs who openly admit to paying constant attention to recruiting websites creep me out and crack me up.

There's only one that I know of that has publicly admitted this, though.

Todd4State
12-21-2013, 12:20 AM
You should really check out his TL. He's telling Kardashian to make good decisions while at home and bragging about being 2-0 against the Crystal Ball prediction.

If our coaches actually followed recruiting sites, I would be worried. Think about it. They're relying on Yancy Porter and rosebowl to tell them who the good players are. Let that sink in for a moment.

Todd4State
12-21-2013, 12:21 AM
What's amazing is you don't have to be in Oxford very long to pick up the arrogance and buffoonery of the whole damn campus. #SNOTTY POTTY

They're like the Spinal Tap of the SEC.

HailState2008
12-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Holy crap. The guy is responding to State fans talking smack to him. He just posted the team offensive stats from the Egg Bowl in response to someone who said they got whipped by a bunch of 2-stars on the DL.

Goooooood grief. So their DL coach responds to that, and Freeze has gone back and forth with a parody of himself on twitter? The petty games may be fun to a HS kid, but it's not going to make you into a good football team. Really, really glad our coaches aren't so insecure as to waste their time with this stuff.

Absolutely hilarious.

ETA: Coaching staffs who openly admit to paying constant attention to recruiting websites creep me out and crack me up.

There's only one that I know of that has publicly admitted this, though.

Now hes asking state fans to come visit him at his house

Todd4State
12-21-2013, 12:23 AM

Freeze probably needs to get him off of twitter for a little while.

smootness
12-21-2013, 12:31 AM

El. oh. el. Guy is melting down.

He also is apparently talking smack that we didn't develop Chris Jones (and specifically mentioned him by name) and retweeted a picture of Tyler Russell on his hands and knees scared of CJ Johnson. And he evidently believes that had they had CJ Johnson in that game, it all would have turned out differently.

This is hilarious. The guy is an SEC coach (and I believe their recruiting coordinator). Unbelievable.

messageboardsuperhero
12-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Chris Kiffin is a ****ing embarrassment. If I was a UM fan, I'd be pissed off. Thank God our coaches don't act like that- it's beyond unprofessional.

Then again, Bucky responds to State fans who tweet at him, so maybe that kind of behavior is tolerated in Oxford...

smootness
12-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Also, anybody check out his profile pic on his twitter profile? Remember when Freeze had the picture of himself with the 3 BCS trophies?

Well, Kiffin's is a picture of himself...surrounded by Greg Hardy, Peria Jerry, and Derrick Burgess. There is no explanation for the picture, so the assumption is he coached those players, since he is the DL coach at Ole Miss, after all. Except that he coached 0 of the 3. It's like middle school in Oxford.

messageboardsuperhero
12-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Also, anybody check out his profile pic on his twitter profile? Remember when Freeze had the picture of himself with the 3 BCS trophies?

Well, Kiffin's is a picture of himself...surrounded by Greg Hardy, Peria Jerry, and Derrick Burgess. There is no explanation for the picture, so the assumption is he coached those players, since he is the DL coach at Ole Miss, after all. Except that he coached 0 of the 3. It's like middle school in Oxford.

Yep, I pointed this out a few months ago on SPS. It's all about inflating your ego at UM- even if it means making false claims.

Again, I'm glad our coaches don't act like him.

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Yep, I pointed this out a few months ago on SPS. It's all about inflating your ego at UM- even if it means making false claims.

Again, I'm glad our coaches don't act like him.

First time poster...long time reader...

I was the person that provoked Kiffin into posting the screen shot of the stats. He sent me a few private messages along with some public responses. He never answered any of my questions. It was like interacting with my 2 year old when I tell him to eat his vegetables.

HailState2008
12-21-2013, 01:22 AM

I was the person that provoked Kiffin into posting the screen shot of the stats. He sent me a few private messages along with some public responses. He never answered any of my questions. It was like interacting with my 2 year old when I tell him to eat his vegetables.

What did he message to you?

messageboardsuperhero
12-21-2013, 01:33 AM

He really sent you private messages? What did they say?

CadaverDawg
12-21-2013, 01:53 AM

You gotta save those private messages and share them, man. This could be great. If he private messaged you a bunch of trash talk...this could be the best second post ever

FlabLoser
12-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Strong first post from Billy D.

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 02:12 AM
Yeah, he PM'd me twice. The first one said, "you probably never played football in your life. Rah rah rah rah."

The second said basically the same thing. He said that we would never win again.

It was all really class. I will send some screen grabs when I get to my computer.

CadaverDawg
12-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Yeah, he PM'd me twice. The first one said, "you probably never played football in your life. Rah rah rah rah."

The second said basically the same thing. He said that we would never win again.

It was all really class. I will send some screen grabs when I get to my computer.

Awesome stuff.

preachermatt83
12-21-2013, 02:21 AM

Dude, if you post those screen shots of him messaging you then you will automatically go to awesome status on this site.

messageboardsuperhero
12-21-2013, 02:27 AM

That. Is. Hilarious.

Kiffin is a total clown. If we ever had a coach who got into fights with rival fans on twitter, I would want them removed from twitter for at least a month.

sbcmortgageman
12-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Looks like Brother Freezus made him take it down.

Political Hack
12-21-2013, 08:56 AM

lmao. well done sir.

bully99
12-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Looks like Hugh Freeze tweeted out some coded message to Kiffin. Something about Ducks fly in formation. Team is first. Freeze to Kiffin. STFU

Bubb Rubb
12-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Whew, it sure is a good thing they don't hate us....

mic
12-21-2013, 12:27 PM

that's awesome he sent private messages.. archive those for sure..

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 01:54 PM
So, I was going to send screen grabs of the PMs from my wife's phone this morning. However, as I attempted to log into my account, I received a message saying my account had been suspended and was inaccessible at the time. I checked my email and I had the following message in my inbox (I have the messages saved, but I cannot screen grabs to work from my phone):

MReyes <notifications-support@twitter.zendesk.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

MReyes, Dec 21 10:22 AM:
Hello,
Twitter administrators have initiated a review of your account behavior and has determined to suspend your account @Bully_dee until a further decision can be made. A complaint stating that irregular and harassing behavior originating from your account @Bully_dee was ticketed by user @Chris_Kiffin. If you feel this complaint was filed in error, please respond with an explanation of your Twitter communications to @Support or simply reply to this message.

Once we have gathered all necessary information, we will issue a decision regarding future use of the account in question.

If your account is unsuspended. Please make sure you review the following help pages:
• The Twitter Rules: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
• Following Limits and Best Practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/68916-following-rules-and-best-practices
• Automation Rules and Best Practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915-automation-rules-and-best-practices

Thanks,
MReyes
Twitter Support
http://support.twitter.com
@Support

codeDawg
12-21-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure how you can be "irregular" or "harassing" when he was engaging you as much as you were him. Also, it was his inflammatory statement that started the exchange. I would definately defend myself here. Make damn sure you get your PM's back.

messageboardsuperhero
12-21-2013, 02:10 PM
So, I was going to send screen grabs of the PMs from my wife's phone this morning. However, as I attempted to log into my account, I received a message saying my account had been suspended and was inaccessible at the time. I checked my email and I had the following message in my inbox (I have the messages saved, but I cannot screen grabs to work from my phone):

MReyes <notifications-support@twitter.zendesk.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

MReyes, Dec 21 10:22 AM:
Hello,
Twitter administrators have initiated a review of your account behavior and has determined to suspend your account @Bully_dee until a further decision can be made. A complaint stating that irregular and harassing behavior originating from your account @Bully_dee was ticketed by user @Chris_Kiffin. If you feel this complaint was filed in error, please respond with an explanation of your Twitter communications to @Support or simply reply to this message.

Once we have gathered all necessary information, we will issue a decision regarding future use of the account in question.

If your account is unsuspended. Please make sure you review the following help pages:
• The Twitter Rules: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
• Following Limits and Best Practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/68916-following-rules-and-best-practices
• Automation Rules and Best Practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915-automation-rules-and-best-practices

Thanks,
MReyes
Twitter Support
http://support.twitter.com
@Support

My God, Kiffin has some thin skin.

I have a feeling that he and some people in the UM administration don't want you to be able to access those PMs anytime soon.

SilkyJohnson
12-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Holy shit! That is one of the biggest bitch moves I have heard. How can anyone think kiffen is not a dipshit is beyond me.

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 02:16 PM
I did reply to the email. I got an auto-response stating that I will receive a decision within 24-48 hours.

The whole thing is ridiculous. I didn't say anything offensive and he was engaging me. I mean he sent me PMs for goodness sake.

codeDawg
12-21-2013, 02:20 PM
So the section below is probably the "rules" under which your account is being evaluated for. I would respond that your twitter account is legitimate and the exchange was not one sided or threatening. I would continue to argue that if your account is suspended for these reasons, his should be as well. See how recruiting works for a coach with no Twitter account.

Targeted Abuse: You may not engage in targeted abuse or harassment. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be targeted abuse or harassment are:
if you are sending messages to a user from multiple accounts;
if the sole purpose of your account is to send abusive messages to others;
if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats

FlabLoser
12-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Twitter will un-suspend the account after the look into it. I'd give it 3 days.

Kiffin's twitter fit has gone national . Cecil Hurt has tweeted the M&W Nation article on it.

msstate7
12-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Twitter will un-suspend the account after the look into it. I'd give it 3 days.

Kiffin's twitter fit has gone national . Cecil Hurt has tweeted the M&W Nation article on it.

Bully should contact Cecil hurt about being suspended and let him know about the PM's

Coach34
12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Somebody had a few drinks last night- and started thinking about that Egg Bowl loss. It still burns deep inside that Mullen took a knee for 3 quarters and then brought in Dakota to show them their place.

Alcohol + butthurt whining = hilarious moments like last night

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 04:32 PM
If I ever get access to my account, I plan on forwarding the PMs to a few journalist types. It is absurd.

I am really not too worried about my twitter account. This experience has been worth it. Who knew that a humble private citizen could elicit the wrath of a "major" college football coach?

Pollodawg
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM
If I ever get access to my account, I plan on forwarding the PMs to a few journalist types. It is absurd.

I am really not too worried about my twitter account. This experience has been worth it. Who knew that a humble private citizen could elicit the wrath of a "major" college football coach?

Way, way, too generous here.

Pollodawg
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM
The Kiffin family is football's finest example in failure.

Bully Dee Williams
12-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Way, way, too generous here.

Oh, that was complete sarcasm. He is the Dline coach of the 6th place team in the SEC West. He is a joke without ever making the tweets.

PassInterference
12-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Bully D made the Clarion Ledger. Congrats!

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2013/12/20/chris-kiffin-throws-fuel-on-that-egg-bowl-fire/

Drugdog
12-22-2013, 11:40 AM
The Rebels are STILL not over it. While working out and wearing my MSU visor a lady bear said she was still pissed about the game..
By the way I really enjoy seeing a Rebel in person with my MSU apparel on and watching them duck their head down in shame, truly a wonderful moment.

Bully13
12-22-2013, 02:21 PM
The Rebels are STILL not over it. While working out and wearing my MSU visor a lady bear said she was still pissed about the game..
By the way I really enjoy seeing a Rebel in person with my MSU apparel on and watching them duck their head down in shame, truly a wonderful moment.

You explained that much better than my intoxicated walgreen rant

dawg27
12-22-2013, 02:42 PM
the entire landshark/bear program is a joke