Mizzou ($5K), Auburn ($5K), TSUN ($25K)

Artificial Noisemaker:
MSU ($25K)

notsofarawaydawg
12-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Christmas bonuses for the SEC staff ***

TheRef
12-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Third and subsequent offenses will be $50K. Slive said in press release that if it happens again, then there's the possibility of the legislation being overturned and the noisemakers being banned.

maroonmania
12-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Rushing the Field:
Mizzou ($5K), Auburn ($5K), TSUN ($25K)

Artificial Noisemaker:
MSU ($25K)

What game did we get fined for? OM? I actually thought rushing the field was automatically 25K minimum, guess not.

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Third and subsequent offenses will be $50K. Slive said in press release that if it happens again, then there's the possibility of the legislation being overturned and the noisemakers being banned.

Fine. Ban them this afternoon. Then it will just go back to the way it was all my life. You sneak them in past the gate attendants that don't look very hard to begin with and then ring them the entire game. No more ring responsibly messages on the commercialtron. More time to sing about wanting a Mercedes Benz and Toyota dealerships in downtown louisvuuuuhhllllll.

TheRef
12-20-2013, 04:18 PM
What game did we get fined for? OM? I actually thought rushing the field was automatically 25K minimum, guess not.

Didn't say for the noisemaker fine.

sleepy dawg
12-20-2013, 04:36 PM
I thought they said we wouldn't be fined for this anymore. These fines will probably only get worse from here on out if they are back to fining us again.

bully99
12-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Probably the eggbowl. I bet the Blackbears griped about it. Stricklan out with his bend over statement against state fans.

Quaoarsking
12-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Fine. Ban them this afternoon. Then it will just go back to the way it was all my life. You sneak them in past the gate attendants that don't look very hard to begin with and then ring them the entire game. No more ring responsibly messages on the commercialtron. More time to sing about wanting a Mercedes Benz and Toyota dealerships in downtown louisvuuuuhhllllll.

If they're banned again, they'll be banned for real this time.

TheRef
12-20-2013, 04:54 PM

Agreed. Don't be surprised to see metal detectors if they do ban it. They'll say it's for public safety.

whosyourdawgy
12-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Next fine will be up to 50K and possible discussion at SEC meeting to change the arrangement.

Homedawg
12-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Next fine will be up to 50K and possible discussion at SEC meeting to change the arrangement.

They are going to get banned, it's a matter of time, thanks to the idiots that have to ring every freaking play. It's moronic.

bluelightstar
12-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Remind me again: didn't only one or two teams vote no when the first compromise came up?

Todd4State
12-20-2013, 05:51 PM
Scott and the AD need to do a better job of reminding fans and hammering the ring responsibly issue like he did the first year. He seems to have gotten away from that. Maybe he got complacent with it.

Dawgowar
12-20-2013, 06:34 PM

The instant we win over 8 games in a regular season expect TSUN to go after the bells again like - Chancellor Grupenfuher Kayhat did when JWS hit nine wins. Difference will be Dan will keep owning TSUN regardless. Imagine their meltdown if we go another 4 of 5 on them. They'll be turning our golf team in for violations.

Sooner or later though the bells will be banned.

FlabLoser
12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
I know Auburn people were bitching about it. Not because they were a problem but because they want to be asses about it.

Dawgowar
12-20-2013, 06:55 PM
I know Auburn people were bitching about it. Not because they were a problem but because they want to be asses about it.

That is one school I want to see us destroy. TSUN is a constant, but it would be glorious to humiliate on of Auburn's teams on National TV.