PDA

View Full Version : @41-24 AKA "HateState"

CadaverDawg
12-20-2013, 02:37 PM
I just saw a guy on twitter trying to start shit with MSU fans, and his handle is @41-24 and his twitter name is "HateState".

My question is, how is this possible if we are the ones that play with hate, and if they do not care about the egg bowl like we do?

And also, he needs to update is handle to @17-10 or even better yet....

@MSUHasWon4Of5AndI'mTiredOfMeAndMyRebelsHavingToEa tBulldogDickEveryNovember

That is all. HailState

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-20-2013, 02:39 PM
HailState

messageboardsuperhero
12-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey man, they don't care about the rivalry. We're just another team to them.*** UM plays for love and we play for hate.***

ETA: I just read his feed. That guy must be going for the world record of most times using the word "Flagship" on a twitter account.

messageboardsuperhero
12-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Just read this gem of a tweet by @41-24: "We BEAT our rival, LSU. We TIED ThugU in the WORST game played by OM. ThugU beat OM by ONE fumble."

Okay, so if your "real rival" is LSU, where in the hell are all the UM "HateLSU" twitter accounts? Why didn't you storm the field after beating LSU this year? Does this guy not realize how ****ing stupid he looks when he claims LSU as his real rival, yet has a twitter profile dedicated to hating Mississippi State?

ChevChelios
12-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Just read this gem of a tweet by @41-24: "We BEAT our rival, LSU. We TIED ThugU in the WORST game played by OM. ThugU beat OM by ONE fumble."

Okay, so if your "real rival" is LSU, where in the hell are all the UM "HateLSU" twitter accounts? Why didn't you storm the field after beating LSU this year? Do this guy not realize how ****ing stupid he looks when he claims LSU as his real rival, yet has a twitter profile dedicated to hating Mississippi State?

Guess it was a coincidence that Bama played their worst game agaisnt our defense as well... Not like we are worth a **** on D or anything...

MarketingBully01
12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
We should start a twitter account and call it @31-3 as we beat their ass worse then they beat us the previous previous year...LOL. It will be a lot of fun when we beat them in Oxford next year. I think their fanbase would implode on itself.

msstate7
12-20-2013, 04:04 PM
We should start a twitter account and call it @31-3 as we beat their ass worse then they beat us the previous previous year...LOL. It will be a lot of fun when we beat them in Oxford next year. I think their fanbase would implode on itself.

Please let us beat them in oxford...

Bubb Rubb
12-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Please let us beat them in oxford...

Make no mistake, it is going to happen. State's defense is not something anybody is going to enjoy dealing with next year. Injuries are the key - if we stay healthy at QB and on the o-line, it's going to be a strong, strong year. And that's not wool....it's a fact.

For all their bally-hoo, Ole Miss has significant size issues on defense, head issues at QB, and talent gaps on the offensive line. They won't be any better last year than they were this year. Freeze ain't fooling anyone anymore, either.