PDA

View Full Version : As typical, Ole Miss loses another 4 star out of it's groovy 2013 class.....

Goat Holder
12-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Christian Morgan, the TE from Texas. I think it's the same guy who's sister also went with him to Ole Miss. Well, suddenly he wants to transfer to FSU (where he was originally committed before he flipped). Looks to me like these mfers are figuring out Oxford ain't all that after the smoke clears. Happens to them every year. Just a big damn joke.

Of course, the nafoomers here (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47203/Christian-Morgan#.UrSYz_RDvvI) say it's because he was buried in the depth chart. Dude was a true freshman.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-20-2013, 02:32 PM
If we flip Epps, will they even have a TE on the roster besides Ingram?

deltadawg99
12-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Christian Morgan, the TE from Texas. I think it's the same guy who's sister also went with him to Ole Miss. Well, suddenly he wants to transfer to FSU (where he was originally committed before he flipped). Looks to me like these mfers are figuring out Oxford ain't all that after the smoke clears. Happens to them every year. Just a big damn joke.

Of course, the nafoomers here (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47203/Christian-Morgan#.UrSYz_RDvvI) say it's because he was buried in the depth chart. Dude was a true freshman.

I could be wrong, but don't they have only have 1 maybe 2 tight ends on campus right now? I know Nick Parker was playing some TE towards the end of the year, but he's more of a fullback than a true TE.

msstate7
12-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Poor Morgan isn't good enough to play at OM. Gotta feel sorry for the guy to go from catching Bo's passes to Winston.***

NCDawg
12-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Hate to say it, but it appears Ole Miss is whipping our butts in recruiting again this year. The other publication has Ole Miss ranked 12th and State 41st (last in the SEC). I know we can say we're doing great, and maybe we are, but I'm afraid if Ole Miss continues getting better athletes, it will eventually show up on the playing field.

mic
12-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Hate to say it, but it appears Ole Miss is whipping our butts in recruiting again this year. The other publication has Ole Miss ranked 12th and State 41st (last in the SEC). I know we can say we're doing great, and maybe we are, but I'm afraid if Ole Miss continues getting better athletes, it will eventually show up on the playing field.

Lets see NCDawg. For the past 20 years they have out recruited us probably 90% of the time yet our head to head record is 12-8 and 4 of last 5 have gone to the good guys...... They "win" in Feb we win in November...

Same tired ass post just different day..

Pokerdawg44
12-20-2013, 05:04 PM

Yeah it really showed up this year, even w a 3rd string true fr qb. Its really showed up the last 5 yrs too. Ole Miss has always played the recruiting game better than us but we develop players better and get players who want to be at msu and work hard. With 4 yrs going to a bowl game and winning 4 out of 5 EBs, we will start attracting big recruits for the RIGHT reason and land 4 and 5 stars who want to be part of bulldawg nation and work hard and EARN everything. Dont get hypnotized by OM's bs PR recruiting tactics. OM is sellling the party and MSU is selling hardwork.

Goat Holder
12-20-2013, 06:09 PM
It sounds cheesy and naive but you are correct. Especially about them wanting to be at MSU. Ole Miss just doesn't have that. Athletes seem to get disgruntled up there very easily.