PDA

View Full Version : I know it's WAYYYY early...

preachermatt83
12-19-2013, 10:16 PM
but its got me a little wooly looking at 247 and seeing State listed as #6 recruiting class for 2015

Coach34
12-19-2013, 10:25 PM
I just want a top 20 class. Shit gonna get crazy before that signing day gets here. But we should meet some needs in this class and get some damn good football players.

But be prepared- Ole Miss will recruit well too. Great year for Mississippi kids.

preachermatt83
12-19-2013, 10:28 PM
I just want a top 20 class. Shit gonna get crazy before that signing day gets here. But we should meet some needs in this class and get some damn good football players.

But be prepared- Ole Miss will recruit well too. Great year for Mississippi kids.

that's for sure but another mediocre season and another loss to State will put a serious dent on their in state recruiting. Can you imagine trying to get a kid from Mississippi to commit to the school that has beaten the other in state school recruiting him exactly one time in 6 years.

smootness
12-19-2013, 10:30 PM
There's no doubt that if we have a better year than them next year and beat them again, we will get some serious momentum going. Freeze is selling dreams right now; after 3 years, no matter what, you have to sell what you are.

Jacksondevildog
12-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Cash money payments are a hell of a drug.

engie
12-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Meh -- the Egg Bowl has basically no effect on graduating seniors IMO. The junior class is when you make your impressions and lock up players for the most part.