PDA

View Full Version : Great Add in LA Sportsman

BeastMan
12-19-2013, 09:16 AM
2013 22? Blue Wave Pure Bay LOADED for only $51,000!!!!!! Has 5 hours on the boat and motor. Bought this summer. Grey with black powder coating. Comes with Hummingbird 998c GPS and depth finder, Infinity Bluetooth satellite stereo, VHF radio, 101 lb. thrust MinnKota with lift assist. 10? Power Pole Blade with C-monster controls. Lenco trim tabs and hydraulic jack plate. The live-wells have Max-air to keep all your bait alive. The motor is a Yamaha 250 SHO four stroke with only 5 hours on it. If you want to make your neighbor jealous this Christmas, put this beast in your driveway. Take your wife out on it, and she will make you a sandwich whenever you want one. The specks and reds will throw themselves in the built in fish box. Now I cannot promise any of the above statements, but you never will know unless you buy this beauty. Email me at lilkobi AT gmail.com or message me on here for more pics. Boat is located in Zachary in a cozy garage. Title is in hand.

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds&event=view&action=single_ad&id=496677

FISHDAWG
12-19-2013, 11:01 AM
ha - that's pretty funny .... I'll bet that guy would make a heck of a salesman