PDA

View Full Version : Thank God we have the trophy

It_Could_Happen
12-18-2013, 08:12 PM
Was eating at the country club when a bear family walked in and said "saw a t-shirt today that said Starkville: keeping the ugly women out of ole miss for 100 years." All I said was " haha at least the trophy is back where it's supposed to be." They immediately shut up. God it feels good to have that trophy.

gravedigger
12-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Was eating at the country club when a bear family walked in and said "saw a t-shirt today that said Starkville: keeping the ugly women out of ole miss for 100 years." All I said was " haha at least the trophy is back where it's supposed to be." They immediately shut up. God it feels good to have that trophy.

Speaking of which. Some great TShirts are at the lodge and around Starkville.

"You cant spell fumble without UM" and a picture of Wallace fumbling.
A tshirt at Sportscenter that has the 5 years and eggbowl scores but with 2012 x'd out and 'oops'.

I'm not into getting them, but we are doing quite well in the creativity department. Wish we could translate that into a postgame highlight show.

It_Could_Happen
12-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Also just met a huge arkansas booster walking out and we got to talking football and he said hands down the worest fan experience he has had was in Oxford. Said he would never go back. Amazing, I thought the grove was the friendliest place on earth.

WeWillScrewItUp
12-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Nothing like being home in the Arkansas delta is it buddy?

M.Fillmore
12-18-2013, 08:33 PM
hands down the worest fan experience he has had was in Oxford..

Just curious. When your wrote "worest" did you misspell "worst" or "whorest"?

hailmari
12-18-2013, 08:50 PM
I had someone say something similar to me once. I just simply said "hell, I'd be pretty too if I wore as much makeup as an ole miss girl."

It_Could_Happen
12-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Nothing like being home in the Arkansas delta is it buddy?

Nothing like it.