http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU

BeastMan
12-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Nice

DawgInMemphis
12-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Hahahaha nice

I'll be eating there Sunday the 29th.

You should check out Flight. It's probably my favorite higher end restaurant downtown. Can't go wrong with Texas De Brazil though.

EngineerDawg
12-18-2013, 03:14 PM
well played...

C222
12-18-2013, 03:15 PM
You should check out Flight. It's probably my favorite higher end restaurant downtown. Can't go wrong with Texas De Brazil though.

Used to live in Memphis...Flight is great. McEwens, Beauty Shop, Alchemy are a couple of my other favorites.

slickdawg
12-18-2013, 03:45 PM
IF I make it to Memphis (unlikely) I'm going for ribs. I can get all the Brazilian steak I want here, there's NOTHING remotely close to Rendezvous ribs here, unless I make them myself.

If you're in Dallas, I recommend Fogo De Chao, it's the shiznit of Brazilian steak joints.

CJDAWG85
12-18-2013, 04:26 PM

Thanks man! Will definitely try it!

DawgInMemphis
12-18-2013, 04:34 PM
IF I make it to Memphis (unlikely) I'm going for ribs. I can get all the Brazilian steak I want here, there's NOTHING remotely close to Rendezvous ribs here, unless I make them myself.

If you're in Dallas, I recommend Fogo De Chao, it's the shiznit of Brazilian steak joints.

Fogo De Chao is very good. Here are a few of my favorite rib joints in town: Rendezvous, BBQ Shop, Central BBQ, Blues City Cafe, Cozy Corner. Rendezvous gets all the hype, and for good reason, but there are a ton of good options IMHO.

WeWillScrewItUp
12-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Fogo De Chao is very good. Here are a few of my favorite rib joints in town: Rendezvous, BBQ Shop, Central BBQ, Blues City Cafe, Cozy Corner. Rendezvous gets all the hype, and for good reason, but there are a ton of good options IMHO.

What do you think of interstates ribs? I have only had pulled pork from them but their ribs always look amazing.

hailmari
12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Rendezvous hasn't been as good the last couple of times I've been. May have been bad nights but the flavor just wasn't there like in the past. I'm a fan of Blues City Cafe's ribs.

CPADawg
12-18-2013, 05:36 PM
There are a ton of great places in Memphis to eat. If you want BBQ and do not want to drive downtown then I would suggest Central BBQ (Few blocks from the stadium). If you are going down to Beale Street then you could do any number of places like Rendezvous, Tea Shop, The Arcade (better for breakfast), Flight, Brass Door or Huey's. Way to many choices for places to eat here IMO.

LeakyD
12-18-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm a fan of Germantown Commissary for ribs.

preachermatt83
12-18-2013, 07:10 PM

Blues City Caf?= Best ribs in Memphis... Rendezvous is overrated

Bubb Rubb
12-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Used to live in Memphis...Flight is great. McEwens, Beauty Shop, Alchemy are a couple of my other favorites.

Check out Spindini. You can thank me later.