PDA

View Full Version : I would like to personally thank Mullen, the assistants and the players for 360 days

Bully13
12-18-2013, 12:26 AM
of pure 17ing bliss..

thank you , thank you , thank you

I will never forget going to wallgreens Saturday morning with my MSU gear on with an obviously defiant bear **** with her bear gear and the eye contact.... it was like doggy style with me pulling her hair... I almost busted one.. it was great... canton road at I-55 if you know what I mean

wallacing ... pure gold

I love me some Nickoe.. may your surgery be blessed by God and you get paid..I would love to see you laying wood on Sundays

I love me some dak prescott....you sir are a warrior.. the egg bowl may have ended in "wallacing" but you SIR are THE Wallace.....as in William Wallace.... you sacrificed you body for what you believed in

thank you all...my sports life is complete for now. you give me solace... you give me peace and happiness and I thank you.

God Bless

messageboardsuperhero
12-18-2013, 12:37 AM
of pure 17ing bliss..

I will never forget going to wallgreens Saturday morning with my MSU gear on with an obviously defiant bear **** with her bear gear and the eye contact.... it was like doggy style with me pulling her hair... I almost busted one.. it was great... canton road at I-55 if you know what I mean

wallacing ... pure gold

I love me some Nickoe.. may your surgery be blessed by God and you get paid..I would love to see you laying wood on Sundays

I love me some dak prescott....you sir are a warrior.. the egg bowl may have ended in "wallacing" but you SIR are THE Wallace.....as in William Wallace.... you sacrificed you body for what you believed in

thank you all...my sports life is complete for now. you give me solace... you give me peace and happiness and I thank you.

God Bless

You lost me here- settle down Sparky.

Pollodawg
12-18-2013, 12:43 AM

Yeah, I don't know about all of that.

Bully13
12-18-2013, 12:43 AM
17 off *****

Bully13
12-18-2013, 12:49 AM
pussies should be the detreiments , not ozarkas..just sayin'

Bo Darville
12-18-2013, 07:50 AM
pussies should be the detreiments , not ozarkas..just sayin'

Could we get an interpreter to help us out?

DawgInMemphis
12-18-2013, 09:55 AM

He lost me at "wallgreens."

Crystal Balls
12-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I kinda liked his post.

angusyoung
12-18-2013, 10:29 AM
I kinda liked his post.

Were you a defiant rebel bear **** wearing rebel gear at Wallgreens last Saturday?

Crystal Balls
12-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Not that I remember.

Barking 13
12-18-2013, 12:22 PM
I remember my first experience with LSD****

blacklistedbully
12-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Liked it.

hacker
12-18-2013, 01:15 PM
bully13's username contains his age

SignalToNoise
12-18-2013, 01:22 PM
This post was just odd. If you were trying to mimic Ozarka, you missed the mark.

ED_Walk_On
12-18-2013, 02:29 PM
of pure 17ing bliss..

wallacing ... pure gold

God Bless

You are way to excited about a 6-6 season

theloungeinleft
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM
I laughed.

BulldogDX55
12-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Bully13 is our very own Bama style sidewalk alumni. Simply trash.