PDA

View Full Version : Basketball game tonight

starkvegasdawg
12-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Taking the kids to the game tonight. Will be the first basketball game I have gone to in probably 5 years. With attendance literally in the 100's do they still charge to park within sight of the Hump? With a 4 and 6 year old not sure I want to park in the next zip code and walk but also not really wanting to pay to park when I might be right back in my truck 30 minutes later if the kids get bored and are ready to go home. It will be my son's first game so I hope they want to stay. Tickets are upper deck but I am betting there won't be too much said for going down into the lower sections. Mid-week game and students out for Christmas I am betting the place will be virtually empty.

TheRef
12-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Taking the kids to the game tonight. Will be the first basketball game I have gone to in probably 5 years. With attendance literally in the 100's do they still charge to park within sight of the Hump? With a 4 and 6 year old not sure I want to park in the next zip code and walk but also not really wanting to pay to park when I might be right back in my truck 30 minutes later if the kids get bored and are ready to go home. It will be my son's first game so I hope they want to stay. Tickets are upper deck but I am betting there won't be too much said for going down into the lower sections. Mid-week game and students out for Christmas I am betting the place will be virtually empty.

I usually park near the street in front of the Hump by the exit to 12. Usually you can always find a spot there and it's not a long walk to your car before and afterwards.

drunkernhelldawg
12-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Does anybody know a radio frequency for the Biloxi-Gulfport area? I can't find State hoops on the radio down here. There's an article about the game in today's paper (not a bad article), but no broadcast info is given.

TheRef
12-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Does anybody know a radio frequency for the Biloxi-Gulfport area? I can't find State hoops on the radio down here. There's an article about the game in today's paper (not a bad article), but no broadcast info is given.

MSU says 104.9 FM

bully99
12-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Ref, will you be in "uniform" tonight.

TheRef
12-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Ref, will you be in "uniform" tonight.

I've retired the uniform for multiple reasons which I don't feel like delving into. I'm currently back home in Greenville, MS so I will be listening to the game but I won't be in the Hump.

It_Could_Happen
12-17-2013, 05:10 PM

If you want to sit in the lower deck you will be able to. I never sit in the student section. Most games I just walk down and sit court side.