PDA

View Full Version : QB status for Rice

chef dixon
12-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Sorry if its been discussed, but is Dak going to be 100% for the liberty bowl? Wouldn't mind D-Williams play a bunch if there is any doubt. Would have liked to see Russell go out for one last game, but glad he got to go out in that big elusive victory at Arkansas.

CadaverDawg
12-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Sorry if its been discussed, but is Dak going to be 100% for the liberty bowl? Wouldn't mind D-Williams play a bunch if there is any doubt. Would have liked to see Russell go out for one last game, but glad he got to go out in that big elusive victory at Arkansas.

I saw one of the guys on twitter (Bonner or somebody) say that Damien was listed as the starter for the bowl game currently on the depth chart, with Dak listed as second string. I fully expect Dak to start though.

hailmari
12-16-2013, 01:40 PM
I think Dak is good to go. D-Will will probably get some snaps, but I'm not expecting us to get as comfortable of a lead early on as others do.

Todd4State
12-16-2013, 01:47 PM
I thought the Clarion-Ledger said that Dak would start? And why wouldn't he? He finished out the Egg Bowl and had no injuries. His shoulder is allegedly fine now.

BulldogDX55
12-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Dak said he was 100% and ready to go for the bowl game in an interview on 24/7.