PDA

View Full Version : Mo Neal

MitchD24
04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Just read a nice article on him and Robert Washington and both seem pretty set on coming to the same school as a package deal AKA Mississippi State. Washington is already committed and we were the first to offer Neal. Most already know and keep up with Robert but Mo Neal is the real deal (see what I did there). He's VERY explosive and is that RB/slot type of player. I'd love to see them both in maroon and white!!!!

engie
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Agreed!

We've got to be sure Robert keeps recruiting for us!

hailmari
04-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Debbie Downer here. How much of a factor was Brewster in getting Robert committed? Because he gotz a ways to go..

engie
04-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Debbie Downer here. How much of a factor was Brewster in getting Robert committed? Because he gotz a ways to go..

Doesn't appear to be nearly as big of factor as we initially thought -- or he would have already flipped to FSU...

Robert has extensive family ties to Miss and MSU apparently...

msstate7
04-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Doesn't appear to be nearly as big of factor as we initially thought -- or he would have already flipped to FSU...

Robert has extensive family ties to Miss and MSU apparently...
Isn't Irvin-sills brother a big time qb in this same class?

engie
04-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Yes. Been committed to USC since he was like 13...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sills_(American_football)

On July 1, 2012, he led his team to the National 7-on-7 Championships.[25] As a sophomore, Sills became the quarterback for Eastern Christian Academy (ECA) of Elkton, Maryland. The move was controversial because the school is a newly formed online educational institution. All boys that are enrolled are on the 46-man football team established by David Sills IV to showcase their talents to college scouts.[26][27] Eastern Christian Academy was only able to play in 3 games in 2012 due to the school's failure to gain accreditation from the state.

Damn, we need them to push this shit through -- and Jahmere to start doing some serious recruiting...

hailmari
04-24-2013, 12:05 AM
That's always a good thing. From what I hear, the younger Adams brother out of Brandon is gonna be a good one also.