PDA

View Full Version : Boom and Fla still having problems

Coach34
12-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Another QB to transfer

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/76640/qb-tyler-murphy-leaving-florida

smootness
12-16-2013, 12:01 AM
I can not believe Foley didn't fire him. I know he likes to give coaches time, and I agree with that in general, but if you win 4 games at Florida with the kind of talent they have, especially in today's SEC East given the state of Tennessee and the shape UGA was in this year, then you're not going to get it done there. He should have gone ahead and ripped the Band-Aid off.

engie
12-16-2013, 12:07 AM
They were pretty high on this guy too as a fanbase...

SO obvious that they've got major issues on that team. Will be interesting to see if a new OC can plug the holes. I doubt it -- given their lack of OL depth and all the attrition they've had.

Pollodawg
12-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Sooooo, depth here? Lol

M.Fillmore
12-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Tyler? Bucky on line 2.

Todd4State
12-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I can not believe Foley didn't fire him. I know he likes to give coaches time, and I agree with that in general, but if you win 4 games at Florida with the kind of talent they have, especially in today's SEC East given the state of Tennessee and the shape UGA was in this year, then you're not going to get it done there. He should have gone ahead and ripped the Band-Aid off.

I can't believe it either. Heck, I couldn't believe he didn't get fired on Monday after losing to Georgia Southern. Florida is kind of hard to screw up and not win 7 games.

Todd4State
12-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Tyler? Bucky on line 2.

So, Tyler- you want to be a doctor? We have a Parks and Recreation masters program that will fit with that very nicely.

BeastMan
12-16-2013, 06:20 AM

Ss up my thoughts perfectly. They shoulda fired him after the clock expired for the GSU loss