PDA

View Full Version : Report from practice tonight

Coach34
12-15-2013, 08:21 PM
1. Quay is nowhere to be found. That book looks closed.

2. Cocks looking good at Safety

3. Nick James has lost weight and looks good, practicing hard...

4. Fitzgerald has a cannon but launching SCUD missiles right now. Looks good running the zone read and such

5. Dakota and Damien make everything a competition. Fitz fitting in well trying to keep up too.

6. The overall demeanor at practice is tremendous- so much life and competition going on. Winning the Egg Bowl looks like it took alot of pressure off of errybody.

CadaverDawg
12-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Great news. Thanks for the update.

Pollodawg
12-15-2013, 08:26 PM

4. Fitzgerald has a cannon but launching SCUD missiles right now. Looks good running the zone read and such

5. Dakota and Damien make everything a competition. Fitz fitting in well trying to keep up too.

6. The overall demeanor at practice is tremendous- so much life and competition going on. Winning the Egg Bowl looks like it took alot of pressure off of errybody.

lol. I'll bet it's pretty one-sided right now. Give Damien time tho. Kid's a winner. Great reports, coach. I am glad to see you took time away from transvestite bars to go and check it out. **

CadaverDawg
12-15-2013, 08:29 PM
lol. I'll bet it's pretty one-sided right now. Give Damien time tho. Kid's a winner. Great reports, coach. I am glad to see you took time away from transvestite bars to go and check it out. **

Haha, nice work.

I saw Coach at practice....or at least I thought that was him wearing that MSU cap he's supposedly always wearing***

Bo Darville
12-15-2013, 08:37 PM

1. Good. We need to be a football team, not a daycare.

2. I figure this move becomes permanent in the spring, especially if we get the JUCO corner.

3. Come on Nick. We need you.

4. Glad he is here.

5. Good to see Dak leading Damien the right way. We need big improvement by Damien prior to September kickoff.

6. We need to whip Rice and get good momentum going into signing day and the spring. A lot of opportunity awaits in the fall of 2014. Schedule is better, many teams replacing quarterbacks. We can make some real noise.

smootness
12-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Chris Jones mentioned Quay when talking about the DL next year, so we'll see. There may have been a decision already made that he doesn't know about, obviously, or Quay may still have a chance to get it together.

But Chris Jones expressed disappointment that he only made Honorable Mention All-SEC and not 1st-team. Uh oh! With a full offseason in the strength program and to get instruction from Turner, he could be some different kind of monster next year.

BankerDog
12-15-2013, 10:48 PM
I will tell you what was told to me about Quay. No one on the team outside of Mullen, Turner, Collins, and Quay know what is going on. The team captains and a few of the DLine might know but that is it. No one ask questions about it. I have reason to believe he might not be out there because he is academically inelgible. If that is the case, I do not think he can practice with the team.

preachermatt83
12-15-2013, 11:10 PM
I will tell you what was told to me about Quay. No one on the team outside of Mullen, Turner, Collins, and Quay know what is going on. The team captains and a few of the DLine might know but that is it. No one ask questions about it. I have reason to believe he might not be out there because he is academically inelgible. If that is the case, I do not think he can practice with the team.

a lot has changed if it's an academic issue. last spring and summer semesters he was on the dean's list.

Coach34
12-15-2013, 11:27 PM
a lot has changed if it's an academic issue. last spring and summer semesters he was on the dean's list.

Exactly- I cant see grades suddenly being the problem

messageboardsuperhero
12-15-2013, 11:55 PM

Quay's a smart guy- you don't graduate high school a semester early and make the Dean's List multiple times without having some intelligence.

hacker
12-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Paul said Nick James had a TFL and a sack in the team drills tonight.

Coach 57
12-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Coach, are you going to be there for the scrimmage Tues @ the stadium?

thunderclap
12-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Is the scrimmage open on Tuesday and what time? I might can be there.

Coach34
12-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Coach, are you going to be there for the scrimmage Tues @ the stadium?

No- but we will have multiple Elitedawg reporters there. You going to Mempho? I'll be there

Johnson85
12-16-2013, 11:33 AM

There are going to be some Ole Miss fans thrilled that you have rated the safeties as the position group with the best looking cocks on the team. Just confirms everything they already knew about you.

Coach34
12-16-2013, 11:44 AM
thats funny

CJDAWG85
12-16-2013, 12:03 PM
When handicapping bowl games you look at motivation as one of the factors and seeing our team very excited is a very good sign. Last year, I don't remember there being much excitement and it being more business. I could be wrong, but we sure didn't look to fired up on the field.