PDA

View Full Version : How much longer does Garrett last in Big D??

RougeDawg
12-15-2013, 08:09 PM
That loss was horrible. They could have basically Mullened out the clock in the 2nd half but choked it away.

Romo's days may also be numbered. He continues to be the December NFL leading choke artist.

nsvltndog
12-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Probably longer than Hartley will in New Orleans.

Bass Chaser
12-15-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm a long time Cowboy fan. Getting rid of Garrett is not going to solve the root of the problem. There is one constant and as long as he's the Owner and GM things will stay the same I don't care who he hires.

Maroonthirteen
12-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Jones should fire himself before anyone. He made Rome the highest paid cowboy ever. He made Tony fn ROMO one of the highest paid QB in the league. Idiot!!!!

But I am surprised Romo even got the contract signed....he probably stumbled up to the signing table and threw the pen out a window.

nemsdawg
12-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Statistically Romo is an elite qb. Especially in the 4th quarter. (I am too lazy to look it up and link it) Saying that stats do not win games and championships. I really was amazed when I saw his stats compared to qb's not named P. Manning or Brady. I am not a Cowboys fan. Just an NFL fan. He does make some of the most head scratching decisions.

Harrydawg
12-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Two most active owners in the NFL = Washington and Dallas......same results.

nemsdawg
12-15-2013, 09:31 PM
It's amazing that those two compete in the same division. A very winnable division most years and they can't see what the real problem is.

Maroonthirteen
12-15-2013, 09:36 PM
You are right. However there is no stat for choking time after time again in the most inopportune situations. But Jerry can't look beyond the stats and he made a bad decision that will cost him a lot of money and the Cowboys wins.