PDA

View Full Version : 4 more picks for Eli today

bully99
12-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Rick Cleveland and Tim Brando must be having a meltdown. Added one more.

FlabLoser
12-15-2013, 04:07 PM
I read Eli tied the Giants season INT record. He tied another OM QB by the name of Connerly.

BeastMan
12-15-2013, 04:07 PM
He is tied for Giants franchise record with former Ole Miss QB Charlie Conerly. Rebs makin NFL history!

mic
12-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Make that 5..

Thick
12-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Great performance by Eli, because Seattle is defense baby!!!

Political Hack
12-15-2013, 08:13 PM
anybody else think this is the beginning of the end for him?

He could get unseated in Ny pretty quickly and I don't see anyone else clamoring to get him.

Bo Darville
12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
anybody else think this is the beginning of the end for him?

He could get unseated in Ny pretty quickly and I don't see anyone else clamoring to get him.

With two superbowls and the last name of Manning, he will get the benefit of the doubt. I do think he is overrated and always has been. However, he is still better than what some teams put out there. There will always be teams desperate for quarterbacks.

However, he is not Brees/Brady/Peyton Manning/Rodgers playing with a poor cast around him in New York. He is a big part of the problem.

Political Hack
12-15-2013, 10:14 PM
you can t throw that many INTs and get a job anywhere that wants to win.

Todd4State
12-15-2013, 10:32 PM
With two superbowls and the last name of Manning, he will get the benefit of the doubt. I do think he is overrated and always has been. However, he is still better than what some teams put out there. There will always be teams desperate for quarterbacks.

However, he is not Brees/Brady/Peyton Manning/Rodgers playing with a poor cast around him in New York. He is a big part of the problem.

I 100% agree. Someone before the season on 247 asked me to name five QB's better than Eli. I rattled off the list that you just did and I can't remember who else I added, but Andrew Luck and Matt Ryan are better than Eli among others.

The truly elite QB's are guys that can take over a game and make plays on their own. Eli is more of a game manager than anything who had two incredibly lucky moments in the Super Bowl. He's pretty much the luckiest guy on the planet right now.

Bo Darville
12-15-2013, 11:00 PM
you can t throw that many INTs and get a job anywhere that wants to win.

I don't think Eli is top 5 or even top 10. But his name is Manning and that helps a ton. Minnesota, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Houston, would love him.

Bo Darville
12-15-2013, 11:03 PM
I would take Luck and Russell Wilson over Eli. I'm wondering if RG3 may be washing out. Time will tell. Big offseason for RG3.

Eli has been good in years where the Giants have dominated with defense and a running game.