PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Mini Retina vs. Ipad Air

slickdawg
12-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Any opinions on this? I use HailState TV and WATCH ESPN from time to time, and I don't know if the mini is big enough to see everything. Baseball season is coming, so there's a lot of HailState TV in the future. Anyone got feedback on this?

Vandownbytheriver
12-15-2013, 03:20 PM
We've got an iPad and 3 Kindle Fire HD's. Personally, I like the size of the Kindles better. I use it to log homebrew recipes, WatchESPN, Netflix, etc. Fits in my hand better and the functionality seems better to me. If I was going to get one of the iPad's, I'd go with the smaller one. Just my preference though.

Bigedawg
12-15-2013, 03:36 PM
With either iPad, you should purchase an AppleTv. You can AirPlay HailstateTV onto your TV for HD quality baseball. It is awesome. The appleTV unit also has native WatchESPN and Netflix apps along with many others.

slickdawg
12-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Good information - Thanks guys!

DownwardDawg
12-15-2013, 04:13 PM
I know this doesn't answer your question but I can't help it. My daughter has a new iPad. My son has a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. We like the Galaxy much better.

FlabLoser
12-15-2013, 06:29 PM
I have a full size iPad. My wife has a mini.

If you would move around with it a lot - to/from work, travel, etc. I might prefer the mini just for its size.

I prefer my full size iPad for web surfing and movies. Either way, Zagg's bluetooth keyboard/case is awesome. Mine has backlit keys and turns my iPad into a mini laptop. Love he real keyboard. Also is nice to keep the iPad on a flat surface while watching a movie.

99jc
12-15-2013, 06:38 PM
if you have an iphone go with ipad