PDA

View Full Version : bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- You know you are important when...

Coach34
12-15-2013, 12:36 AM
these guys come up with this shit....I got to give it up to the MIRS crew- good stuff

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47187/got-email-yesterday-NCAA-letter-sent-Coach34#.Uq09hPRDuSo

mic
12-15-2013, 12:46 AM
this is awesome...
funny thing is thou , coming from someone who knows coach34 personally he never and I mean NEVER wears a ball cap of any kind..
Dude has some sweet lettuce..

messageboardsuperhero
12-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Okay just spill it- how much do you pay in rent? Living in the heads of thousands of UM fans can't be easy on your wallet.

Coach34
12-15-2013, 12:50 AM
this is awesome...
funny thing is thou , coming from someone who knows coach34 personally he never and I mean NEVER wears a ball cap of any kind

I dont think I've ever worn a hat out in my entire life

hailmari
12-15-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey, if a tranny bar has good specials and a good selection, I'll go too.

hacker
12-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Coach, I saw that mentioned earlier in a BeastMan tweet. So ****ing dumb. The whole transvestite/gay thing is such an obvious attempt to slander you. The rest of it may be true but it's pretty inconsequential. They wasted more time making the damn letter than you wasted believing it.

mic
12-15-2013, 01:02 AM
(Coach34 also started getting more obnoxious/drunk according to my friend. On one occasion he started a fight with a transvestite and was beaten up and kicked out and banned for a week, but he returned.)

banned for a week..??? I can see coach34 going back on day 6 and Bouncer RuPaul telling him "Nope its only been 6 days"

CadaverDawg
12-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Coach, if you were a strange, obsessed, mind ****ed, douchebag, you could try to find out that guy's real name and all of his family's information and try to drag him through the mud and post his kids name on the internet.

These ****ers are beyond crazy.

And what a lame attempt. They could have done WAYYY better than a tranny bar owned by a guy that conveniently just moved back to Indiana. Weak. I appreciate a good prank as much as the next guy, but the way these crazies obsess over a message board guy is creepy.

Coach34
12-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Okay just spill it- how much do you pay in rent? Living in the heads of thousands of UM fans can't be easy on your wallet.

It really is amazing to me that I get to these people that much. To see them even admit as much has been hilarious.

And good job Mic of pointing out me and my hair. You may see me out doing alot of things- but one thing is for sure: there is a much, much greater chance of someone seeing me out fighting a transvestite than there is someone seeing me out in a hat. My hair looks too damn good

bully99
12-15-2013, 01:58 AM
As they say in that lifestyle, are you a top or a bottom?

messageboardsuperhero
12-15-2013, 02:14 AM
It really is amazing to me that I get to these people that much. To see them even admit as much has been hilarious.

And good job Mic of pointing out me and my hair. You may see me out doing alot of things- but one thing is for sure: there is a much, much greater chance of someone seeing me out fighting a transvestite than there is someone seeing me out in a hat. My hair looks too damn good

Honestly, what did you do to them? I just can't think of any reason why they would be so damn obsessed with you.

Did you egg their houses in junior high?
Did you sleep with their wives/girlfriends?
Did your kid beat up their kids?

I really just need to know and have been wondering this for a while now...

DownwardDawg
12-15-2013, 07:18 AM
I've never seen obsession like this is my life. I mean, this isn't healthy. I watch the channell ID (Investigation Discovery) all the time and I'm telling you this is borderline crazy.

RougeDawg
12-15-2013, 08:10 AM
As they say in that lifestyle, are you a top or a bottom?

Wishful hoping you read this somewhere?**

Jack Lambert
12-15-2013, 08:22 AM
these guys come up with this shit....I got to give it up to the MIRS crew- good stuff

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47187/got-email-yesterday-NCAA-letter-sent-Coach34#.Uq09hPRDuSo

I think there is a court case pending that will hold message boards responsible for what is posted. If it goes the right way you have a very good slander law suit waiting for OP4.

BogeyGolfer
12-15-2013, 09:19 AM
But I agree with everyone else that it's very creepy the level of obsession that many UM fans have with you.

Political Hack
12-15-2013, 09:58 AM
never piss your ole lady off. if she ever murdered you she'd go scott free. theyll be certain someone from nafoom did it.

Esmerelda Villalobos
12-15-2013, 10:34 AM

Where is this tranny bar? Straycats?

Quaoarsking
12-15-2013, 10:57 AM
"I'm friends with a guy who owns and works in a tranny bar, but he doesn't approve of that lifestyle and neither do I."

That sentence right there zapped all of the humor out of it. It's like the author was so afraid that his joke would backfire, he had to include a disclaimer. Really took the plausibility out of the whole thing. If you're going to post something like this, you have to go all out.

HoopsDawg
12-15-2013, 11:12 AM

Man, I am embarrassed for you Coach34.

hacker
12-15-2013, 11:41 AM
"I'm friends with a guy who owns and works in a tranny bar, but he doesn't approve of that lifestyle and neither do I."

That sentence right there zapped all of the humor out of it. It's like the author was so afraid that his joke would backfire, he had to include a disclaimer. Really took the plausibility out of the whole thing. If you're going to post something like this, you have to go all out.

Yep, thought the same thing. If you don't "approve of that lifestyle" you don't own a damn tranny bar.

I own a Planned Parenthood franchise, but I'm pro-life.**
I own a rainbow flagged gay bar on Bourbon, but homosexuality is a sin.**

Coach34
12-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Honestly, what did you do to them? I just can't think of any reason why they would be so damn obsessed with you.

Did you egg their houses in junior high?
Did you sleep with their wives/girlfriends?
Did your kid beat up their kids?

I really just need to know and have been wondering this for a while now...

Well let's see:

1. I started off on Sixpack back in 2003 talking about how much I hated them. Then lots of back and forth over the years
2. It elevated in 2009 when they were talking bunch of shit before the Egg Bowl- I warned them that if we won- I was coming to Nafoom to make a post everyday. We won and they banned me in less than a week.
3. Mullen kept beating their ass and I kept taunting on Sixpack
4. I wrote an article for M&WNation talking about the OM brand being known for racism and how we need to call them what they are.
5. I forced the school to change it's website by pointing out that the Ole Miss name comes from what slaves called the woman of the house on a plantation. This story was told on their school website and within 3 days of me posting it on Sixpack- the school removed it.
6. I broke some recruiting stories here and there involving them. They really got pissed about us blowing up the Dr Kimchee move to work at UMC in Jackson. We killed that for them and they had to go to plan B, causing them a few headaches.
7. Now this site wont allow them to come here and spin anything.

They have really come at me pretty strong since last year's Egg Bowl. Whether it's stalking my twitter, facebook, calling a former employer, making up shit...Nafoom calls me a pedophile and all kinds of shit, now this hilarious story. It's hilarious to me that I have become so important to them and so hated- that they spend hours making up stories and fake letters. I'm in their heads so far that it consumes part of their lives. How sad of a person do you have to be to let someone from a rival message board make you so mad- it affects your daily life?

Op4isabitch
12-15-2013, 12:25 PM
It's probably that wanker who couldn't wait for your reappearance on twitter, I don't remember his name but the guy is a complete wack job.

Op4 is a bitch and I mean that whole heartedly......**** the racist's from Oxford.
I strongly recommend pushing every thing negative associated with the UofM on every branch of social media.

It's definitely time to start making tweets, posts and articles linking them and their kind with the racism that is present in Oxford and that is a part of their not to distant past.

Todd4State
12-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Yep, thought the same thing. If you don't "approve of that lifestyle" you don't own a damn tranny bar.

I own a Planned Parenthood franchise, but I'm pro-life.**
I own a rainbow flagged gay bar on Bourbon, but homosexuality is a sin.**

He should have said- "I don't approve of the lifestyle, but I enjoy the buffet."

Todd4State
12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Well let's see:

1. I started off on Sixpack back in 2003 talking about how much I hated them. Then lots of back and forth over the years
2. It elevated in 2009 when they were talking bunch of shit before the Egg Bowl- I warned them that if we won- I was coming to Nafoom to make a post everyday. We won and they banned me in less than a week.
3. Mullen kept beating their ass and I kept taunting on Sixpack
4. I wrote an article for M&WNation talking about the OM brand being known for racism and how we need to call them what they are.
5. I forced the school to change it's website by pointing out that the Ole Miss name comes from what slaves called the woman of the house on a plantation. This story was told on their school website and within 3 days of me posting it on Sixpack- the school removed it.
6. I broke some recruiting stories here and there involving them. They really got pissed about us blowing up the Dr Kimchee move to work at UMC in Jackson. We killed that for them and they had to go to plan B, causing them a few headaches.
7. Now this site wont allow them to come here and spin anything.

They have really come at me pretty strong since last year's Egg Bowl. Whether it's stalking my twitter, facebook, calling a former employer, making up shit...Nafoom calls me a pedophile and all kinds of shit, now this hilarious story. It's hilarious to me that I have become so important to them and so hated- that they spend hours making up stories and fake letters. I'm in their heads so far that it consumes part of their lives. How sad of a person do you have to be to let someone from a rival message board make you so mad- it affects your daily life?

The one thing Ole Miss fans can NOT stand is someone throwing shit in their face. And then you have a tendency to take that to another level.

I've said it on here before- they can not stand the fact that they are really a 7 win type of program that is not nationally relevant. That's why I think they love the subjective recruiting rankings- it makes them feel like they are actually relevant and also that maybe there is some hope that things will get turned around.

PMDawg
12-15-2013, 07:47 PM
"Important" is probably not the word I would use, but, hey, to each his own.

The Croom Diaries
12-15-2013, 08:21 PM
It's as simple as this: they see Coach34 as a threat. Posting stuff from his Facebook page was an attempt to just get him to shut up. Drafting the fake letter was an attempt to destroy his credibility. This story is another attempt to scare him off from his Internet presence. They felt like they won because Coach stepped away from twitter (although I know he quit his twitter a couple weeks before the letter incident), and when he came back they figured they'd try to scare him back into a hole from that arena.

OM is all about controlling the message and creating one that benefits them whether its true or not. Like a bunch of lawyers they have only one mission - to win. They'll dodge and juke the truth and tell lies and do whatever they can to win. They want to silence anyone who is a threat, and they obviously view Coach as such. The day he quits this board, people don't pay attention to him, etc. they win. That is their entire goal.

CadaverDawg
12-15-2013, 08:27 PM
It's as simple as this: they see Coach34 as a threat. Posting stuff from his Facebook page was an attempt to just get him to shut up. Drafting the fake letter was an attempt to destroy his credibility. This story is another attempt to scare him off from his Internet presence. They felt like they won because Coach stepped away from twitter (although I know he quit his twitter a couple weeks before the letter incident), and when he came back they figured they'd try to scare him back into a hole from that arena.

OM is all about controlling the message and creating one that benefits them whether its true or not. Like a bunch of lawyers they have only one mission - to win. They'll dodge and juke the truth and tell lies and do whatever they can to win. They want to silence anyone who is a threat, and they obviously view Coach as such. The day he quits this board, people don't pay attention to him, etc. they win. That is their entire goal.

Dak better hire some security guards then, bc if they think C34 is a big enough threat to do the crazy shit they do to him...the guy that beat them in the Egg Bowl has 2 more years of hell to unleash on them, so they seem crazy enough to try and take him out.

The Croom Diaries
12-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Dak better hire some security guards then, bc if they think C34 is a big enough threat to do the crazy shit they do to him...the guy that beat them in the Egg Bowl has 2 more years of hell to unleash on them, so they seem crazy enough to try and take him out.

Well there's a big difference between Internet pranks with faceless participants and doing something that could actually have real consequences.

Coach34
12-15-2013, 09:42 PM

This is it- 100%. I was even told as much in that warning message from one of them.

They really view this site as a huge threat- and since they can't post here as Rebs to spin things- they are left to shit like that on Bafoom or going undercover as Dawgs. That's why there has been an all-out assault on me since last recruiting season.

messageboardsuperhero
12-15-2013, 10:27 PM
The one thing Ole Miss fans can NOT stand is someone throwing shit in their face. And then you have a tendency to take that to another level.

I've said it on here before- they can not stand the fact that they are really a 7 win type of program that is not nationally relevant. That's why I think they love the subjective recruiting rankings- it makes them feel like they are actually relevant and also that maybe there is some hope that things will get turned around.

Oh, they get so mad when someone calls them on their bullshit.

Just the other day on SPS, some UM fan claimed that our students rushed the field after winning the EB this year in what I assumed was an attempt to downplay the significance of them doing it last year- as soon as everyone on the board called him out, he changed the subject and started complaining about something completely different. It was so funny because it was just so typical.

Any time one of them tries to pull the "State isn't our rival" or "They care more than us" bullshit, just show them these pictures- they'll shut up pretty damn quick:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/50/ef/6d50ef7c89226e2351904d643e79f4b7.jpg
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/11/27/112712-Mississippi-Rebels-SW-PI_20121127123515946_660_320.JPG
http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ole-miss-mississippi-state-egg-bowl-fined-5000-570x356.jpg

Coach34
12-15-2013, 10:29 PM
What is also interesting to me is the perception vs reality.

Perception as put forward by the BearSharks- "Coach34 is some knuckle-dragging neanderthal that hates women, is a complete racist, and can only enjoy life by going out in the world telling people he is Coach34- "internet supahstar"

Reality- I've never introduced myself to anybody as Coach34. Not one person. I have sat by people at football and baseball games, been in line at the bathroom, and even sat in The Veranda overhearing people talking about C34 and never said one word.

Now I have had people I met thru the message board introduce me to other people as C34- but I personally have never done it.

FISHDAWG
12-16-2013, 10:10 AM
puppetmaster.com ....... some folks tickle the Ivory ... & some folks tickle the bears

Political Hack
12-16-2013, 10:16 AM

OM Football - Where they're nationally relevant the first Wednesday of every February.

Political Hack
12-16-2013, 10:19 AM
MBS, those pics are nuts. I love the guy with his hand on his head. I think he understood how rare of a moment it was.

Four and One. Our State.

Coach34
12-16-2013, 04:30 PM

Ahhhh, the plan is in place now.

Post the trannie story and then post the "rumor" I left coaching over messing with a male student. Good luck with that one boys