PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bryant

Pokerdawg44
12-14-2013, 02:34 PM
My rebel buddy just told me he attended an Ole Miss practice and posted pics all over instagram. Huge freeze is now following him. I didn't think om was recruiting him and thought he grew up a State fan. Any insight on this from folks that follow recruiting closely?

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2013, 02:58 PM
My rebel buddy just told me he attended an Ole Miss practice and posted pics all over instagram. Huge freeze is now following him. I didn't think om was recruiting him and thought he grew up a State fan. Any insight on this from folks that follow recruiting closely?

ha, I figured this would be posted at some point today. Bryant claims to have grown up a State fan, but yes he did apparently attend OM's practice yesterday, took some pictures, and then deleted them.

If he truly grew up a State fan, then unless OM cheats, there should be nothing to worry about. He also retweeted some State stuff today. So, for now, I would there isn't much to worry about and it wouldn't make much sense for him to go to OM.

Remember that this kid has not really been recruited. Committed to USM early, flipped to us in a few days, and now is finally getting bombarded with schools. He is probably just unaware how things work.

Goat Holder
12-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Good Lord, f*ck recrootin. Season just ended, let's don't fall into the rebel trap already.

CadaverDawg
12-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Good Lord, f*ck recrootin. Season just ended, let's don't fall into the rebel trap already.

Yep.

We just need to keep it positive about recruiting. THere will be tons of bull shit from OM this year...especially since we beat Freeze this year. Just get ready, tweet positive stuff, post positive stuff, and don't fall for the traps. Our staff seems pretty focused, so just keep it positive and hope they close these guys.

Ronny
12-14-2013, 03:04 PM
..the rebs are 1-4 vs. MSU over the last 5 years which means rebel recruiting has been the very definition of mediocre over the last 1/2 a decade.

If I was an Ole Miss booster, my lunching pad for recruiting needs would be to demand Freeze recruit players that can beat Miss. State.

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Relax fellas, just tweeted:

Brandon Bryant ‏@blb6_era 2m
Just to let erbody know I'm #HAILSTATEEEEEE all the way ! Don't want nobody to get the wrong impression! Love me some dawgs! #GoDawgs

CadaverDawg
12-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Deleted

Political Hack
12-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Relax fellas, just tweeted:

Brandon Bryant ‏@blb6_era 2m
Just to let erbody know I'm #HAILSTATEEEEEE all the way ! Don't want nobody to get the wrong impression! Love me some dawgs! #GoDawgs

that's about as definitive as you can be. HailState.

Pokerdawg44
12-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I hope this means freeze knows Hampton will flip to bama and searching for another safety. I can't stand dealing with OM fans about recruiting. I really hope their class implodes bc without recruiting, om fans lose interest in their football program all together.

Coach34
12-14-2013, 04:46 PM
I hate crootin season. And next year will be worse with all the big targets we'll have committed.

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2013, 04:47 PM
I say this, unless Devante Kinkade turn out to be stud, it won't matter who they get because they'll still be very average.

No matter how good recruiting goes, MS schools will never be talented enough to beat Auburn, Bama, or LSU with average to below average QBs.

We have a chance to beat these next season because of Dak. Buchanan isn't very good, and Doss looked pretty bad today.

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I hate crootin season. And next year will be worse with all the big targets we'll have committed.

Why can't we ever be on the offensive and make them sweat it out?

engie
12-14-2013, 05:41 PM
We can. This staff just chooses not to. We've had several golden opportunities to and haven't capitalized. It's a pretty big piece of what feeds the perception of them being mediocre in recruiting IMO...especially when Croom did it on the reg with some of their highest-rated guys....

mic
12-14-2013, 07:36 PM

next year is already bad.. And it will get really bad when summer camps roll around..

HancockCountyDog
12-14-2013, 08:12 PM
We can. This staff just chooses not to. We've had several golden opportunities to and haven't capitalized. It's a pretty big piece of what feeds the perception of them being mediocre in recruiting IMO...especially when Croom did it on the reg with some of their highest-rated guys....

We need to be camped out at greenwood. Bass field wouldn't hurt my feelings either.