PDA

View Full Version : Per US News, MSU is most underrated public school in U.S.

Infidel
12-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Needs to be publicized.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-news-analysis-shows-universities-where-reputation-rank-155322610.html

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Needs to be publicized.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-news-analysis-shows-universities-where-reputation-rank-155322610.html

I didn't realize that this problem extended past the athletic department, but it appears it does.

MSU does a terrible job of marketing itself outside the state of MS. Whether it be athletics, academics, cheese, etc., we simply don't brag or market ourself to an acceptable level.

I get it, most MSU people are humble, hardwarking, church going, common people, and those type of people typically understate accomplishments and a achievements, but there is a point where it becomes deficient to the overall goal of athletic department and university as a whole. We are at that point.

It's like MSU people are fearful of pumping their chest because they fear the embarrassment of underachieving. Who cares? MSU people need to stop thinking everyone is better than, having an inferiority complex, and fear losing.

Make better videos, commercials, etc...

msugolf
12-13-2013, 03:55 PM
I didn't realize that this problem extended past the athletic department, but it appears it does.

MSU does a terrible job of marketing itself outside the state of MS. Whether it be athletics, academics, cheese, etc., we simply don't brag or market ourself to an acceptable level.

I get it, most MSU people are humble, hardwarking, church going, common people, and those type of people typically understate accomplishments and a achievements, but there is a point where it becomes deficient to the overall goal of athletic department and university as a whole. We are at that point.

It's like MSU people are fearful of pumping their chest because they fear the embarrassment of underachieving. Who cares? MSU people need to stop thinking everyone is better than, having an inferiority complex, and fear losing.

Make better videos, commercials, etc...

And the congregation said ....

Goat Holder
12-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Excellence

BrunswickDawg
12-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Grindin'

ED_Walk_On
12-13-2013, 05:13 PM
MSU is most underrated public school in U.S. [/URL]

Not sure where you are getting this, but cool article.

eta: never mind, i got ya