PDA

View Full Version : From the Rice site

bulldogcountry1
12-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I was trying to determine how many tickets Rice could expect to sell because its likely that it will be 90% State fans. I am temptemeted to just buy tickets on the Rice side because there are cheaper options.

This last paragraph in their official announcement doesn't sound very encouraging, as far as the anticipated support.

"Tickets for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl are on sale through RiceOwls.com. Rice fans are reminded to purchase their tickets through the Rice Athletic Ticket Office to ensure that Rice can meet all of the necessary financial obligations to the bowl game as well as to position Rice for future bowl game selections. Fans who cannot attend the game have the option of purchasing tickets that will be donated to deserving youth in the Memphis area."

CJDAWG85
12-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know how many tickets they have sold and we have sold?

quickstrike2
12-12-2013, 11:07 AM
I have never bought from Stubhub and ticketmaster. Pretty safe? Any bad experiences?

Pollodawg
12-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I have never bought from Stubhub and ticketmaster. Pretty safe? Any bad experiences?

I've bough from Stubhub. No problems so far. Prices are great.

MarcoRubio
12-12-2013, 11:20 AM
I was trying to determine how many tickets Rice could expect to sell because its likely that it will be 90% State fans. I am temptemeted to just buy tickets on the Rice side because there are cheaper options.

This last paragraph in their official announcement doesn't sound very encouraging, as far as the anticipated support.

"Tickets for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl are on sale through RiceOwls.com. Rice fans are reminded to purchase their tickets through the Rice Athletic Ticket Office to ensure that Rice can meet all of the necessary financial obligations to the bowl game as well as to position Rice for future bowl game selections. Fans who cannot attend the game have the option of purchasing tickets that will be donated to deserving youth in the Memphis area."

That's like a notch or two above tempted. Right on!

Original48
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
I've bough from Stubhub. No problems so far. Prices are great.
Great experiences with StubHub here as well. Bought $8 tickets to Cardinals/Pirates in St Louis during playoff run this summer as well at great seats in Fenway a few years back.

bulldogcountry1
12-12-2013, 01:25 PM
That's like a notch or two above tempted. Right on!

It takes a strong temptemetation to trigger it.

FISHDAWG
12-12-2013, 01:28 PM
It takes a strong temptemetation to trigger it.

sounds to much like Templeton