PDA

View Full Version : Saban Flight Tracker

BeastMan
12-11-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm just posting the link cause another guy spent a lot of time doing this http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/46823348/Saban-to-Texas-Flight-Tracking---Crimson-Silence-2013-UPDATED-215PM.aspx

smootness
12-11-2013, 10:26 AM
I believe this has already been posted, but these flight trackers and the speculation that ensues always seem to yield terrible results.

Coach34
12-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Alabama boosters are not going to let Saban use their planes to negotiate with Texas and leave them.

Texas would be sending their planes to pick him up.

DownwardDawg
12-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Alabama boosters are not going to let Saban use their planes to negotiate with Texas and leave them.

Texas would be sending their planes to pick him up.

I think your right about that. I just started a thread about it being Kirby Smart instead of Saban.

Coach34
12-11-2013, 10:59 AM
When Mullen came to see State's campus for example- we sent a plane to go get him- Florida didnt fly him to us

GumpDawg
12-11-2013, 11:14 AM
When Mullen came to see State's campus for example- we sent a plane to go get him- Florida didnt fly him to us

I'm not arguing this fact, but doesn't Saban have a clause in his contract he can use university/booster planes for personal use so many times a year? I'm with you though that Texas would be the ones flying him around, but it's Saban. He may be using his contract obligations to scare the crap out of bama while they are negotiating.

BeastMan
12-11-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm not arguing this fact, but doesn't Saban have a clause in his contract he can use university/booster planes for personal use so many times a year? I'm with you though that Texas would be the ones flying him around, but it's Saban. He may be using his contract obligations to scare the crap out of bama while they are negotiating.

Coach makes a really strong argument but this is a good point too. It still begs the question, who is using Bama lanes for all this alleged talk with Texas?

DownwardDawg
12-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Coach makes a really strong argument but this is a good point too. It still begs the question, who is using Bama lanes for all this alleged talk with Texas?

Bama AD maybe??? Who knows.