PDA

View Full Version : What is up with BancorpSouth?????

EngineerDawg
12-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Is it just me or do any of you have problems logging in to online banking? The new app doesn't work, the website doesn't work, and the 888 number is giving a busy signal. WTF!?

EngineerDawg
12-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Mods please lock or link this thread as I have started it in bovine, but just wanted to post here to direct traffic to my question.

dawgfan016
12-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Is it just me or do any of you have problems logging in to online banking? The new app doesn't work, the website doesn't work, and the 888 number is giving a busy signal. WTF!?

It's not just you. I have been trying to get to my online banking since this weekend after their big update with no luck. Their live chat is not available and the 1 800 number has been constantly busy since yesterday morning. Why they would do this right before Christmas and royally screw it up so bad is a complete mystery.

Barking 13
12-10-2013, 03:35 PM
I think the weather has affected a lot of communications.. my phone and internet has been screwy for a couple days..

EngineerDawg
12-12-2013, 09:39 AM
i was able to contact customer service after waiting four 45 minutes and the representative didn't have a clue what was going on.... so I waited for nothing. Looks like Bancorp is losing this customer.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-12-2013, 08:27 PM
I tried logging on the other day and it took me through a new login. They sent me a password reset and verification link. I had to then login in with the temp password and then change it to my new password. It worked fine as of yesterday, but haven't checked today.

EngineerDawg
12-17-2013, 04:42 PM
I got mine going as well... finally.. what a cluster f.