PDA

View Full Version : Well Dallas' D sucks, but Cam is getting torched, lit up, add the adjective...

whosyourdawgy
12-09-2013, 11:08 PM
And I'm a damn unfortunate Cowboy fan. We can thank Jerry Jones for the great Monte Kiffin hire for this. Worst D I can ever remember being played in Dallas. Yes there have been injuries, but this is ridiculous. Wide open receivers, no pressure, and awful tackling. And Cam is part of all of the above.:mad:

Coach34
12-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Kiffen should be in an old folks home- not the DC in Dallas. Shit, he was getting lit up by college offenses and driven out out of the college game

Pollodawg
12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Kiffen should be in an old folks home- not the DC in Dallas. Shit, he was getting lit up by college offenses and driven out out of the college game

This is the same thing I thought when Tennessee hired Derek Dooley, but not because of his age. Hell, he couldn't win in the sunbelt, and they hired him to be the head coach of a major sec program? Why put a failure on an even bigger stage?

whosyourdawgy
12-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Ex17aclty!!! So, Jerry fires Ryan and brings in an 80 year old passed his prime D coordinator. Not saying that Ryan would be doing any better with the shitty players on the field but just goes to show that Jerry doesn't need to be the GM of the team. Not a single player in the secondary would start anywhere else. Shawn Lee is really good, a hall of fame type player in Ware is wasting his career here. And up until tonight, Dallas was tied for the lead in the division. I'm going to the Dallas/Philly game Dec 29th. Hope its for the division title, but if the D doesn't get any better, forget that. Aaron Rogers is supposed to be back next Sunday so he will pick this D to pieces. Philly has Washington and the cluster going on there, so the Boys could be down 2 with 2 to play. It won't matter because they can't beat a playoff team anyway. What are they gonna do with Seattle or San Fran or New Orleans. God, why am I a Cowboy fan?

EnterpriseDawg
12-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Ex17aclty!!! So, Jerry fires Ryan and brings in an 80 year old passed his prime D coordinator. Not saying that Ryan would be doing any better with the shitty players on the field but just goes to show that Jerry doesn't need to be the GM of the team. Not a single player in the secondary would start anywhere else. Shawn Lee is really good, a hall of fame type player in Ware is wasting his career here. And up until tonight, Dallas was tied for the lead in the division. I'm going to the Dallas/Philly game Dec 29th. Hope its for the division title, but if the D doesn't get any better, forget that. Aaron Rogers is supposed to be back next Sunday so he will pick this D to pieces. Philly has Washington and the cluster going on there, so the Boys could be down 2 with 2 to play. It won't matter because they can't beat a playoff team anyway. What are they gonna do with Seattle or San Fran or New Orleans. God, why am I a Cowboy fan?

I'm thankful Jerry fired Ryan. The Saints aren't a laughing stock on defense anymore. Also would like to thank him for Sean Payton to. It appears that Jerry is the problem. If he keeps it up Dallas will replace Oakland as the next black hole.

Pollodawg
12-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm thankful Jerry fired Ryan. The Saints aren't a laughing stock on defense anymore. Also would like to thank him for Sean Payton to. It appears that Jerry is the problem. If he keeps it up Dallas will replace Oakland as the next black hole.

It hasn't already?

Dawg61
12-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Guess whose the Dallas Cowboys wide receiver coach. Derek Dooley. Maybe Jones is trying to tank so he can draft John Football? The aTm hero playing in Dallas would be like hitting the lotto every single week.

DownwardDawg
12-10-2013, 07:33 AM

Appears??? It's been obvious for years that Jones is THE problem.

EnterpriseDawg
12-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Appears??? It's been obvious for years that Jones is THE problem.

Well I guess I don't follow the cowgirls as closely as most. Not my team. Between them and seeing the dirty birds tank this season I have enjoyed pro football a little more this season.

DawgInMemphis
12-10-2013, 09:01 AM

Nobody's perfect :cool: