PDA

View Full Version : I know it's very early and it's next year

MetEdDawg
12-09-2013, 07:22 PM
but our 2015 recruiting class is #7 overall on 24/7. Like I said, I know it's very early, but you can't deny that we've gotten a hot start (which is something we don't do usually) and have the potential to build something really special next year with a lot of big time targets that we have a good shot at still left on the board.

Just hard not to be wooly about the potential for how good the next 14 months could be. Finish this class off (which I think is underrated), go beat Rice for another winning season, return 37/44 from our two deep, have Mullen's QB in place all year, the possibilities that we have with the football season and the favorable schedule, then add the class we are building. Hard not to be excited guys.

Schultzy
12-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Major wool for next year because of how well we played defensively down the stretch. We had some guys improve a lot throughout the year and we have so much coming back.

If we can find a way to score more points in conference play and not be so terrible in special teams we can be very good.

preachermatt83
12-09-2013, 08:37 PM
pretty pumped myself!!

TheRef
12-09-2013, 08:41 PM
My wool is growing. I like this wool.

Bubb Rubb
12-10-2013, 09:09 AM
but our 2015 recruiting class is #7 overall on 24/7. Like I said, I know it's very early, but you can't deny that we've gotten a hot start (which is something we don't do usually) and have the potential to build something really special next year with a lot of big time targets that we have a good shot at still left on the board.

Just hard not to be wooly about the potential for how good the next 14 months could be. Finish this class off (which I think is underrated), go beat Rice for another winning season, return 37/44 from our two deep, have Mullen's QB in place all year, the possibilities that we have with the football season and the favorable schedule, then add the class we are building. Hard not to be excited guys.

Take my advice and never allow yourself to get wooly about recruiting. Let Ole Miss get wooly about theirs. We've recruited much better than many of the "experts" say we have, and that shows on the field. If we finish with a recruiting ranking that high, that will be nice, but we don't need to pull and Ole Miss and hang banners or anything. They've got to play and develop.