View Full Version : Bart and Charlie

Cowbell
05-03-2024, 10:32 PM
You guys are the best. Living out of state means I watch most games via phone/tv, home or away. When I realize they aren't on the call, I usually turn the sound down. They are far away better than any other crews we have listened to this year, including the ESPN hosts. I'm so thankful to have them in our maroon family. I hope their roles continue to grow within athletics.

Commercecomet24
05-03-2024, 10:34 PM
I agree 100%!

The Federalist Engineer
05-03-2024, 11:34 PM
I wish they added Jay Powell and Ron Polk on occasions

After Auburn fires Cohen, he could be another good guest commentator. JC knows baseball and is unfiltered.

TheLostDawg
05-04-2024, 07:19 AM

After Auburn fires Cohen, he could be another good guest commentator. JC knows baseball and is unfiltered.

Yeah I always liked when JC was discussing baseball during the game when he was AD. The only thing that I liked about his tenure here

Schultzy
05-04-2024, 08:47 AM

JC is way too hyperbolic for me…is it true he was the deciding vote to let bubble team OM into the regionals over NC State in 2022? If so that shows incredibly bad instinct.

Santiago
05-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Charlie saying last night the dove turned and gave him a look.... a look he has seen from his wife turning her head at him.
Gold...Jerry...Gold ***

The Federalist Engineer
05-04-2024, 05:00 PM
JC is way too hyperbolic for me…is it true he was the deciding vote to let bubble team OM into the regionals over NC State in 2022? If so that shows incredibly bad instinct.

Did not know about 2022, what an ass hole. Unforgivable.

GoDawgz
05-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Bart and Charlie are great! Sooooo much better than any other pair from any other school. The dove comment was gold!