PDA

View Full Version : Schloss calling out an SEC -says they have been busted but its not public

Santiago
04-30-2024, 07:12 PM
Schloss says an SEC school has been busted for home games using a live feed from the opponents dugout all year.
I am assuming that implies they were using that Trackman or knowing the pitches?

But he says they bat .306 at home and .206 on the road.
Those numbers seem to imply Georgia. Coach Mini-me and Coggins(sp) doing this, if it is Georgia?

https://twitter.com/choatemason/status/1785440708741996569?s=42&t=5s5PognfK2W-T5Rxy2e4DA

Santiago
04-30-2024, 07:22 PM
Actually , reading that thread, someone posted the Home/away batting averages.
The top 3 schools that look suspect:
Arkansas( 299/211), Georgia(332/251), MSU(310/233) , Vandy(306/233)

Looks Like Arkansas ?

Homedawg
04-30-2024, 07:30 PM
Will coggin is a douche

Santiago
04-30-2024, 07:34 PM
Will coggin is a douche

Kentucky seems to be doing better with Coggin gone and Ammirati now at Kentucky.

Homedawg
04-30-2024, 07:47 PM
Kentucky seems to be doing better with Coggin gone and Ammirati now at Kentucky.

Well trust me that wouldn't be coggin's stance.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 11:29 PM
Will coggin is a douche

Guess we're about to find out if he is a cheating douche. LOL.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 11:32 PM
Actually , reading that thread, someone posted the Home/away batting averages.
The top 3 schools that look suspect:
Arkansas( 299/211), Georgia(332/251), MSU(310/233) , Vandy(306/233)

Looks Like Arkansas ?

I think he is talking about Arkansas. They play them the last series of the season and it could very well be for the SEC championship.

Pancho
05-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Who told him about it since A&M hasn't played arky yet?

Santiago
05-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Rosebowl saying Georgia, and that they have lots of accusations against them this season.
Look at that guy Condon for them. I saw on another site , his slugging on the road is half that compared to home games.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Rosebowl saying Georgia, and that they have lots of accusations against them this season.
Look at that guy Condon for them. I saw on another site , his slugging on the road is half that compared to home games.

I can believe that. Ol' Little Wes looking for every advantage he can get.

Santiago
05-01-2024, 11:24 AM
I can believe that. Ol' Little Wes looking for every advantage he can get.

Reminds me of Vitello a couple of years ago, that they were hitting HRs like crazy until Corbin wanted their bats inspected. They have come back to earth since then.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 11:51 AM
Reminds me of Vitello a couple of years ago, that they were hitting HRs like crazy until Corbin wanted their bats inspected. They have come back to earth since then.

I honestly think people would be surprised at the amount of "aid" players use. I know in juco doctored bats, pitchers doctoring, PHD use, is pretty rampant. College and pro level players have been doing it for years, they just find different methods and different ways to hide, but they still do it and some still get caught. Some are very creative. Catchers sharpening their shin guards and the rubbing the ball against it to cut it for the pitcher, catching a ball "off balance" and shoving it in to the ground and grinding it before returning it to the pitcher, snot balls, adjusting your cup or sliding shorts and putting that moisture on the ball and some of the other things I know pitchers have done even more disgusting than that, lol. And of course doctored bats have been around since the beginning of creation!

Leroy Jenkins
05-01-2024, 12:13 PM

Bats used to get checked once for the weekend, on Thursday. IIRC, now they get checked every game, starting this year.

basedog
05-01-2024, 12:20 PM
I honestly think people would be surprised at the amount of "aid" players use. I know in juco doctored bats, pitchers doctoring, PHD use, is pretty rampant. College and pro level players have been doing it for years, they just find different methods and different ways to hide, but they still do it and some still get caught. Some are very creative. Catchers sharpening their shin guards and the rubbing the ball against it to cut it for the pitcher, catching a ball "off balance" and shoving it in to the ground and grinding it before returning it to the pitcher, snot balls, adjusting your cup or sliding shorts and putting that moisture on the ball and some of the other things I know pitchers have done even more disgusting than that, lol. And of course doctored bats have been around since the beginning of creation!

24 you shouldn't be passing alone your secrets** LOL

Pancho
05-01-2024, 12:39 PM
a sharpened prong on a pitchers belt has been known to aid in this area

Todd4State
05-01-2024, 12:56 PM

"Wait- you put Vagisil on the baseball?"- Ricky Vaughn to Eddie Harris

TStationDawg
05-01-2024, 01:07 PM
"Wait- you put Vagisil on the baseball?"- Ricky Vaughn to Eddie Harris

It was snot- but point taken. And Ed didn't have an arm like Ricky. He had to use whatever he could find. LOL

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Y'all ever see a pitcher in the game "sweating" so bad water was dripping from his cap?lol. So many tricks of the trade!

BrunswickDawg
05-01-2024, 03:14 PM

Condon has 10 HR on the road in 14 games, 20 at home in 34 games. So, someone can't do math.
Foley Field is also a launching pad and always has been. I hit one out in BP there in high school - and if I could do it, it was a launching pad, trust me.

Santiago
05-01-2024, 03:48 PM
Condon has 10 HR on the road in 14 games, 20 at home in 34 games. So, someone can't do math.
Foley Field is also a launching pad and always has been. I hit one out in BP there in high school - and if I could do it, it was a launching pad, trust me.

It wasn't HR's it was some other stat. I saw it on another site somewhere.
So of course, I am just slinging it hear without any backup.
The cowboy way ***

BrunswickDawg
05-01-2024, 05:08 PM
It wasn't HR's it was some other stat. I saw it on another site somewhere.
So of course, I am just slinging it hear without any backup.
The cowboy way ***

Gotcha. (This is not at you). All anyone has to do is look at Condon's stats and you see there's not that much difference in home and road - or not enough to say "he's obviously cheating". The biggest skew of anything comes from the fact they've only played 14 road games. He's hit 4 HR in 4 road games in a row - including last night and this past weekend at A&M.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Of course if the Umps are watching me close, I take some Jalape?o and get my nose running, and if I need to load the ball up, I just wipe my nose.

Commercecomet24
05-02-2024, 09:42 AM
Of course if the Umps are watching me close, I take some Jalape?o and get my nose running, and if I need to load the ball up, I just wipe my nose.

One of the top 5 greatest baseball movies of all time!

Goldendawg
05-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Gaylord Perry approves of this thread! Hail State and Sweep bama!

Hot Rock
05-02-2024, 12:55 PM
Home BA vs Road BA is almost always better at home. Sometimse it is not close.

You play almost every cupcake at home and half your SEC games are on the road. The competition is tougher on the road.

Hitting a baseball after traveling and being in an unfamiliar setting does affect hitting. It's just one more reason why home teams have an advantage and winning a conference road series is more difficult than winning vs the same oppoinent at home.

Now, if they were caught... immediate post season ban and Coach should be out of college baseball forever. If you really want to stop cheating, then stop it with real punishement for all the coaches involved. Otherwise, it's playing like you want it stopped with no real punishement. Limiting scholarships? What else, fines? None of that stuff means anything. Ban that coach from the game and it stops immediately.

Commercecomet24
05-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Gaylord Perry approves of this thread! Hail State and Sweep bama!

If you've never read his book, "Me and the Spitter", I highly recommend it! One of the greastest characters of all time in mlb!

Tbonewannabe
05-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Home BA vs Road BA is almost always better at home. Sometimse it is not close.

You play almost every cupcake at home and half your SEC games are on the road. The competition is tougher on the road.

Hitting a baseball after traveling and being in an unfamiliar setting does affect hitting. It's just one more reason why home teams have an advantage and winning a conference road series is more difficult than winning vs the same oppoinent at home.

Now, if they were caught... immediate post season ban and Coach should be out of college baseball forever. If you really want to stop cheating, then stop it with real punishement for all the coaches involved. Otherwise, it's playing like you want it stopped with no real punishement. Limiting scholarships? What else, fines? None of that stuff means anything. Ban that coach from the game and it stops immediately.

Does scholarship bans even do anything when you can just bump up their NIL money?

Santiago
05-02-2024, 01:44 PM
To me it should be a ban on post season play.
If the team is not making post season, then... I don't know. They cheated and still suck. But they did impact the other teams pursuing post season